Welcome to the Alexan Crossroads Resident Portal! In this article, we will show you how to login to your account. To do this, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on the "My Account" tab in the top navigation bar.
Step 2: On the My Account page, click on the "Login" link in the upper right corner.
Step 3: Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click on the "Log In" button.
How to login to Alexan Crossroads Resident Portal
To login to Alexan Crossroads Resident Portal, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your MyAlexan account
2. Click the "Resident Portal" icon on the top right of the page
3. Enter your MyAlexan login credentials and click "Log In"
4. You will be taken to the resident portal home page.
How to find your resident number
If you have not already done so, please enter your first name and last initial below to begin the login process. If you have forgotten your resident number, please contact the Housing Services office at (801) 586-6000.
How to change your password
If you've forgotten your password, or need to change it, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Alexan Crossroads Resident Portal.
2. Click on "My Account" in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on "Passwords and Security" in the menu on the left side of the page.
4. Enter your email address in the "Email Address" field and your new password in the "New Password" field.
5. Click on "Update Profile."
How to report a problem with Alexan Crossroads Resident Portal
If you're having trouble logging in to Alexan Crossroads Resident Portal or have a problem reporting a problem, here's how to do it.
First, make sure you have the latest version of the software installed. If you don't have the latest version, go to the Alexan website and download it. You can also find the latest version on their support website at support.alexan.com.
Once you have the latest version of the software installed and logged in, go to their Residents Portal home page ( www.alexan.com/residentportal ). Under "How To Report A Problem", click on "Report A Problem". This will take you to a form where you can tell us what's wrong. Be as detailed as possible so that we can help fix the problem.
How to unsubscribe from Alexan Crossroads Resident Portal
To unsubscribe from Alexan Crossroads Resident Portal, follow these instructions:
1. Log into the resident portal.
2. Click on the "Your Account" link in the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the "Your Account" page, click on the "My Subscriptions" link in the left column.
4. On the "My Subscriptions" page, click on the "Unsubscribe" link next to the subscription you want to unsubscribe from.
In this article, we will show you how to login to Alexan Crossroads using your resident portal username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please visit their website for more information or contact the IT department at (855) ALEXAN.