Natwest Child Trust Fund Portal is a great way to manage your finances and get your child started on the right track. To get started, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Natwest Child Trust Fund Portal account.
2) Click on the "My Account" tab.
3) Enter your user name and password.
4) Click on the "Funds" tab.
5) Select the investment option you want to use.
6) Enter the amount you want to invest and click on the "Invest" button.
7) Review the terms and conditions of your investment and click on the "Confirm" button.
8) You're done!
How to login to the Natwest Child Trust Fund Portal
If you have forgotten your password, or if you have never used the Natwest Child Trust Fund Portal before, then follow these simple steps to login:
1. Log in to your Natwest account online.
2. Click on 'Account' on the top left of the screen.
3. On the 'Account Summary' page, click on 'Login'.
4. Enter your email address and password (if you have remembered them), and click on 'Login'.
If you are having difficulty logging in, please contact NatWest support at 0800 116 116.
How to change your personal information
If you want to change your personal information on the Natwest Child Trust Fund Portal, there are a few ways to do this. You can:
- Log in to your account and select 'My Account' from the top menu bar.
- Click on the 'Personal Information' link in the left column of the My Account page.
- Enter your name, email address and password in the relevant fields and click on the 'Update Details' button.
- Your changes will now be saved and you will be able to log out if you're finished.
How to view your account information
If you have forgotten your Username or Password, please enter your Email Address and click the 'Forgot Your Password? Reset Your Password' link below. If you have not yet registered with Natwest Child Trust Fund Portal, please do so here: https://www.natwest.com/childtrustportal/register.aspx
How to make a payment to your Natwest Child Trust Fund
If you have a Natwest Child Trust Fund account, you can make payments to it using the portal. To login to the portal and make a payment, follow these steps:
1. Go to natwest.com/childtrustfund and enter your account number (found on your bank statement) into the "Account Number" field.
2. Click the "Login" button.
3. Enter your password in the "Password" field and click the "Login" button again.
4. On the main screen, under "My Money", click the "Payments & Transfers" heading.
5. Under "Payments & Transfers," click the "Make Payment" heading.
6. On the next screen, enter your payment information and click the "Make Payment" button.