If you are a WSU student, faculty, or staff member and need to access your Patient Portal account, you will need to login. Here is how to do it:
How to login to the WSU Patient Portal
If you are looking for information on how to login to the WSU Patient Portal, then you have come to the right place. The Patient Portal is a website that allows patients to access their health records, view medications, and manage appointments. To login, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to https://patientportal.wsu.edu/
2. Sign in with your WSU username and password
3. Click on the "My Account" tab in the top left corner of the page
4. On the My Account tab, you will see a "Login" button next to "My Health Records." Click on that button to log in to your account.
How to access your health records
When you registered for the Washington State University Patient Portal, you were asked to create a user name and password. If you have not already done so, please enter your user name and password below to access your health records.
If you have forgotten your password, please click the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the login screen and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions about accessing your health records through the Patient Portal, please contact the WSU Health Information Security Office at (360) 687-1412 or [email protected]
How to get connected with specialists at WSU
If you are a WSU patient, you can connect with specialists in many ways. The Patient Portal is one way to find information about appointments, tests and other services. You can also call the Health Services call center at (509) 335-5333 or visit the Health Services website at www.wsucares.org to find a specialist.
How to find out more about WSU Health Services
If you are a WSU student, faculty, or staff member and need to access health services, the Patient Portal is the quickest and easiest way to do so. The Patient Portal provides a one-stop shop for all your health needs, from registering for classes to getting appointments with doctors and therapists. Here are four ways to get started using the Patient Portal:
1) Log in to the Patient Portal using your WSU ID and password. You will be prompted to create a user name and password. If you have not already done so, please visit https://patientportal.wsu.edu/account-creation/ to create an account. After you have logged in, you will see the main screen of the Patient Portal.
2) If you have an appointment scheduled with a doctor or therapist, click on My Appointments on the left side of the main screen. You will see a list of all your appointments that are currently scheduled or upcoming (within the next 14 days). To make a new appointment, click on the blue “Create Appointment” button next to the appointment that you would like to schedule.
3) If you need emergency medical assistance, call 911 from
How to email or call a doctor or specialist at WSU
If you need to contact a doctor or specialist at Washington State University (WSU), you can do so by emailing them or calling them on their patient portal.
To email a doctor or specialist, go to their patient portal and click on the "Contact Us" tab. You will be able to type in your email address and choose which type of communication you would like to use: email or phone call.
To call a doctor or specialist, go to their patient portal and click on the "Phone Calls" tab. You will be able to find the doctor's or specialist's contact information, including their phone number and office hours.
How to make a complaint about care you received at WSU Health Services
If you are unhappy with the care you received at Washington State University Health Services, there are steps you can take to improve your experience. To make a formal complaint, please follow these steps:
1. Go to www.wsuhealthservices.org and sign in using your WSU ID and password.
2. On the left-hand side of the page, click on the “Complaints” link.
3. On the Complaints page, click on the “Submit a Complaint” button.
4. Follow the online instructions to complete the Complaint Form.
5. Once you have completed the Complaint Form, please mail or deliver it to: Washington State University Health Services, PO Box 1892, Pullman, WA 99164-1892 or email it to [email protected]\.
If you are a patient at Washington State University, you may be wondering how to login to the Patient Portal. This article will provide instructions on how to login, including information on creating a new account or using an existing one. If you have any questions about the Patient Portal, please don't hesitate to contact them at [email protected] We hope this article was helpful and that you enjoy using the Patient Portal!