If you are a Waseda Portal Office user and need to login, here is a guide on how to do it.
How to login to Waseda Portal Office
1. Log in to your Waseda Portal account using the email address and password you registered with when you signed up for an account.
2. Click the "Login" button on the main toolbar.
3. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click the "Login" button.
4. The login screen will disappear and you will be logged in to your account.
How to change your password
If you forget your Waseda Portal Office password, follow these steps to change it:
1. Log in to your Waseda Portal Office account.
2. Click the Profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3.Click the Change Password link in the dropdown menu next to your name.
4. Enter your current password in the New Password field and confirm it in the Confirm New Password field.
5. In the next field, type a new password that is at least 8 characters long and different from your old password.
6. Click Create Password and confirm it in the Confirm New Password field.
How to add or remove an institution from your list of favorites
If you want to add or remove an institution from your list of favorite Waseda Portal Office institutions, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Waseda Portal Office website.
2. Click on "Institutions" on the main menu.
3. Select the institution you want to modify and click on the "Edit Institution" link next to its name.
4. On the "Edit Institution" page, select the "Favorites" tab and then click on the "Add Institution" button under "Institution Type." (You can also add an institution by clicking on its name in the list of institutions.)
5. Enter the institutional's URL into the provided field and then click on the "Add Institution" button again. (The URL should include the institution's full name, such as waseda-u.ac.jp.)
6. If you want to remove an institution from your favorites list, select it from the list of institutions and click on the "Delete Institution" button next to its name.
How to print out your account information
If you have a Waseda Portal account, you can print out your account information by logging into your account and clicking the "Print Out My Account Information" link on the My Account page.
How to contact Waseda Portal Office
If you have any questions or problems with your login, please feel free to contact their office using the following methods.
-Mail: [email protected]
I hope that this article on how to login to Waseda Portal Office has been of help. I have included a link to the instructions on their website so that you can easily and quickly get started using Waseda Portal Office. If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact them at [email protected]. We would be happy to assist you in whatever way we can!