Richards Middle School Parent Portal is a great resource for parents to stay connected with their children’s school and keep track of important information. Parents can access the portal using the login information provided in this guide.
How to login to Richards Middle School Parent Portal
To login to the Richards Middle School Parent Portal, click on the "Login" button on the top right hand corner of your screen. Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of the resources and information available through their Parent Portal.
How to manage your account
If you are a parent of a student at Richard Middle School, you can log into the Parent Portal to manage your account and access important school information. To access the Parent Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to www.richardsmiddle.org and click on the “Parent Portal” link in the left-hand navigation bar.
2. You will be prompted to enter your user name and password. Click on the “Log In” button to begin accessing your account.
3. You will see a list of all of your student’s records, including their current grades, attendance records, and disciplinary records. You can also add or change your student’s contact information and manage their school e-mail addresses and passwords.
4. You can also view reports about your child’s academic progress, view photos of your child at school, and more!
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, or if you would like to change your password, you can do so through the Parent Portal.
To change your password:
1. Log in to the Parent Portal using your school email and password.
2. Click on "My Account" in the top menu bar.
3. Under "Account Details", click on "Password".
4. Type in a new password and confirm it.
5. Click on "Save Changes".
How to unsubscribe from email notifications
To unsubscribe from email notifications sent to parents through the Richards Middle School Parent Portal, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Richards Middle School Parent Portal.
2. In the My Account section, click on the Email Notifications link.
3. On the Email Notifications page, scroll down to find the "Unsubscribe" button and click it.
4. You will be prompted to confirm your decision to unsubscribe from email notifications.
How to report a problem
If you have a problem with your child's school, you can report it through the school's parent portal. To login to the portal, click on the "Parent Portal" link on the home page of Richards Middle School's website. Once you are logged in, use the "Reporting a Problem" menu option to submit your report.