Parent Portal Desoto Isd how to login If you are a parent of a student at Desoto ISD and have not yet created an account on the Parent Portal, please follow these easy steps: 1. Log in using your school email and password.
2. Click on the “My Students” tab.
3. Click on the “Parent Portal” button. 4. Follow the instructions to create your account. Once you have created an account, you will be able to access important information about your child and make changes to your family’s account settings.
Parent Portal Desoto Isd how to login
If you are a parent at Desoto ISD, you have the ability to access a variety of important information and resources through their Parent Portal. Here are just a few of the benefits:
You can stay up-to-date on all the school news and events.
You can sign up for notifications about important school procedures and activities.
You can manage your child's academicprogress.
You can find information about their extracurricular programs and opportunities.
Parent Portal Desoto Isd how to create a new account
If you are a parent or guardian of a student who attends Desoto ISD, you may want to create an account on the Parent Portal. The Parent Portal allows you to access information about your student and make various school-related transactions. To create an account on the Parent Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Parent Portal website at http://www.desotoisd.net/parentportal/.
2. Click on the “Create Account” link in the top navigation bar.
3. Fill out the required information and click on the “Submit” button.
4. You will be redirected to a confirmation page. Click on the “Confirm” button to create your account.
Parent Portal Desoto Isd how to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset it:
1. Log in to the Parent Portal.
2. Click on the "Forgotten Password" link in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Enter your email address and click on the "Reset Password" button.
4. Enter your new password and click on the "Reset Password" button again.
5. You're all set!
Parent Portal Desoto Isd how to view your student records
If you are a parent of a student in Desoto ISD, you can login to your student's parent portal to view their records. To login, follow these steps:
1. Go to http://desotoparentportal.isd.net/.
2. Click on the link that says "Login."
3. Enter your student's name and ID number (which can be found on their I.D.) and click on the "Log In" button.
4. You will now be taken to the student's home page, which will list all of their current activities and grades. You can also access other important information such as their parents' contact information and insurance policies.
Parent Portal Desoto Isd how to pay tuition and fees
Parent Portal Desoto Isd how to pay tuition and fees:
If you have children attending Desoto ISD, you may be wondering how to pay tuition and fees. The Parent Portal is a great resource for parents looking to keep up with their child's schoolwork and attendance. This portal offers easy access to grades, attendance records, and more.
To login to the Parent Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to desotoparentportal.isd.net
2. Enter your student's ID number and password (both are required).
3. You will be directed to the My Child section of the Parent Portal. Here, you can view your child's current grade level, attendance records, and more!