If you are an alumnus of Manpower Portal and have forgotten your login information, don't worry! We have put together a guide on how to login to Manpower Portal and get started in the job market.
How to login to Manpower Portal
If you are an alum of Manpower Portal and have forgotten your login information, there are several ways to retrieve it.
One way is to enter your username and password into the login form on the Manpower Portal home page. If you have not logged in for a while, you will be prompted to create a new account before being able to log in.
If you have forgotten your username or password, you can also retrieve them by following these steps:
1. Go to the Manpower Portal home page
2. Click the “Forgot Your Login?” link next to your name on the left-hand side of the screen
3. Enter your email address and click “Submit”
4. In the confirmation email that is sent to you, click the link that says “Click here to reset your password”
5. Enter your new password and click “ submit”
6. You should now be logged in to Manpower Portal!
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, or if you would like to change it, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Manpower Portal.com and sign in.
2. Click on “My Account” on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Under “Account Details”, click on “Password”.
4. Enter your current password and click on “Change Password”.
5. Type in a new password and confirm it by clicking on “OK”.
6. Click on the link in the email that was sent to you to reset your password if you have not received one yet.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your password, please follow these steps to reset it:
1. Log in to the Manpower Portal website.
2. Click on the "Forgot your Password?" link in the Login section of the home page.
3. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on the "Reset Password" button.
4. You will be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your new password.
How to update your personal information
If you have forgotten your password, or if you would like to update your personal information on the Manpower Portal, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Manpower Portal at https://portal.manpower.com/.
2. Click on "My Account" in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Enter your username and password (if you have them).
4. Click on "Status" in the top right corner of the screen and select "Update Personal Information."
5. Enter your email address and click on "Update."
6. Click on "I Agree" and then click on "Update My Personal Information."
How to unsubscribe from communication emails
If you no longer wish to receive emails from Manpower, you can unsubscribe by following these simple steps:
1. Log into your account on the Manpower website.
2. Click on "My Account" in the top left corner of the page.
3. Under "My Profile," click on "Email Preferences."
4. Uncheck the box next to "Manpower Newsletter" and click on "Update Preferences."