Lexmed is a home portal that offers residents in the UK access to their account, schedule doctor appointments, order prescriptions and more. In this article, we will show you how to login to your Lexmed account.
How to Login to Lexmed Home Portal
If you are looking to login to Lexmed Home Portal, here is how to do it:
To start, open the Lexmed Home Portal on your computer. If you don't have it installed, click here to download the latest version. Once you have opened the portal, click on the "Login" button in the top left corner. This will take you to the login screen.
To log in, first enter your username and password. If you have not created a username or password yet, please do so now. Next, select the account that you want to use for this login. If you don't know which account to use, please contact customer service for assistance. Finally, confirm your login by clicking on the "Log In" button.
Thank you for using Lexmed Home Portal!
How to Use Lexmed Home Portal
If you’re new to the Lexmed Home Portal, or just want to learn how to login, follow these steps:
1) Sign in to your account by clicking on the “Login” link in the top right corner of the home page.
2) Enter your username and password.
3) If you have an account with more than one family member, enter their user names and passwords as well.
4) Click on the “Log In” button to log in.
How to Change Your Password for Lexmed Home Portal
If you have forgotten your Lexmed Home Portal password, you can change it easily. To change your password, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Lexmed Home Portal account.
2. Click on "My Account" on the upper-left corner of the screen.
3. On the "My Account" page, click on "Password Security."
4. In the "Password Security" box, enter your current password and click on "Change Password."
5. Enter a new password for your account and click on "Update Password."
How to Get Help from Lexmed Home Portal
If you need to login or find information on Lexmed Home Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to the home page and click on “Login” in the top left corner.
2. Enter your username and password to log in.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact customer service at 1-800-FLOWERS (1-800-358-9378).
3. Once you have logged in, you will see a screen with all of the resources available on Lexmed Home Portal. Click on any of the tabs to explore more content.