If you are a student at Aauj and want to access your portal, here is how you can do it:
1. Log into your Aauj account on the portal.
2. Click on "Student Info" in the left column.
3. Under "Login Options," click on "Log In."
4. Enter your Aauj Login ID and Password and click on "Log In."
5. You will be redirected to the Home Page of the Portal.
How to login to Aauj Student Portal
If you are a student at the University of Iowa and have an Aauj account, you can login to the Aauj Student Portal to find information about classes, campus resources, and more. To login, first click the Login link on the top of the Aauj Student Portal home page. Enter your Aauj username and password, and then click Log In.
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, or want to change it, follow these steps:
1. Click the Login link on the homepage.
2. Enter your username and password and click Log In.
3. If you have more than one account on the portal, select the account you want to use in Step 4.
4. On the Account Settings page, under Password, click Change Password.
5. Enter your new password and confirm it.
6. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
How to sign in with your Facebook account
If you're a Aauj student and you haven't yet signed up for the Student Portal, now's the time to do it! You can sign in with your Facebook account by following these simple steps:
1) Open the Student Portal at aauj.edu.
2) Click on the "Login" button in the top-right corner of the screen.
3) Enter your Aauj ID number and password.
4) Click on "Sign In" to finish signing in.
How to sign in with your Google account
If you're new to Aauj, or if you forgot your password, don't worry! Here's how to sign in using your Google account.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your password, or if you have just reset it and would like to create a new one, please follow these steps:
How to add or remove a course
To add or remove a course, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Aauj Student Portal.
2. Click on Courses in the left-hand menu.
3. Select the course you want to add or remove.
4. Click on Add or Remove Course in the right-hand menu.