When you run Microsoft’s Operating System on a Computer or Memory Card Deleted Photos, Links the data will disappear, but still keep the data until the new Files overwrite it. If you act Carefully and Quickly, you will be able to successfully recover the Memory card in your Computer or delete the Pictures. And If you do not pass Recycle Bin to Recover Deleted Photos on your computer, you can try to restore the previously saved version of the File.
To Restore the Deleted Photos on the Memory Card, you need to Download a Photo Restoration Process. Read this Complete Article How to Recover Deleted Photos.
Method 1: On Your Computer Using The Recycle Bin To Restore Deleted Photos:
1. Open the Recycle Bin (on your desktop or the Start menu) and then find the deleted photo files.
2. Select a file or the folder that you want to be restored.
3.Right-click and select “Recovery” on the menu. These actions will be restored to their original position.
Method 2: On Your Computer Recover Deleted Photos Of Previous Versions:
- Start menu and select “Computer” to lock the photo you want to restore the folder. Make sure that you save the photo file folder.
- Right-click on the folder in the file specified in the pop-up menu, if data in a drive or folders, like C:\, then select “Restore the Previous Version.” then right-click on the specific trip to select “Restore previous versions.
- View a list of folders or previous versions of files—recent photos of the decision earlier version of the file or folder containing them and double-click.
- And pulled the file by clicking on the new location of the deleted photo files to a new site on your computer. Ideal for storing new photos may be a new folder on the desktop or external hard drive.
Method 3: Restore On Your Camera Or Memory Card Deleted Photos:
- Use the USB interface to connect your camera to your computer and restore your memory card deleted photos. Some machines have a card reader, which allows you to insert a memory card directly on the computer.
- To download a photo memory card restore software. Looking for an executable free software and does not require installation to your computer, such as art digital photo restore, PC Restore or Kingston memory card check Restore tool.
- By double-clicking that download the executable file and click “Run” to run the program.
- In the idle reader or the camera hard drives, select the hard disk containing the deleted files.
- Decide on your computer you want to restore the file storage location. Enter the appropriate information in the program address.
- By clicking “Start” to begin the recovery process. Based on the number of deleted photos you want to store the recovery process may take several minutes or even hours.