Are you having trouble logging into your Zimbra Metropolis account? In this article, we will show you how to login to your account and start using it.
What is the Zimbra Metropolis Login?
If you are using the Zimbra Metropolis Collaboration Server, you need to login in order to access your account. The login process is simple. Here are the steps:
1) Log in to the web interface at https://192.168.10.10/.
2) Click on thegear icon in the top right corner of the screen and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
3) In the Settings page, click on the Login link in the left column.
4) Enter your user name and password and click on OK.
How to login to your account
If you are having trouble logging into your account, please follow these steps:
1. Verify that you are using the correct login credentials.
2. Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet and that your browser is up-to-date.
3. Check your spam folder for confirmation messages from us about potentially unauthorized activity on your account.
4. If you have previously reset your password, please enter your new password in the login form below and click "Forgot Your Password?" to reset it.
5. If you have not previously reset your password, please enter your e-mail address in the "E-mail Address" field and click "Reset Password?" to create a new password.
How to reset your password
If you forgot your password, or if you have changed it and can't remember what it is, you can reset it by following these steps:
Log in to your account at zimbra.com using your email address and password. Click on the "Account" link in the main navigation bar. In the "My Account" section, click on the "Password Reset" link. Enter your current password and click on the "Reset Password" button. A new password will be created for you and will be sent to the email address that you entered in Step 1.
How to troubleshoot login issues
Zimbra Metropolis users are experiencing login issues. The following are a few common tips for troubleshooting:
1. Make sure you are using the correct user name and password.
2. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and that the Zimbra Metropolis service is running.
3. Try logging in from a different computer or device.
4. Check your browser settings to make sure you are using the correct URL for Zimbra Metropolis login.
If you're having trouble logging in to your Zimbra account, there are a few things you can do to try and resolve the issue. First, check to make sure that you have the latest version of the Zimbra Client software installed on your computer. If you don't have it installed, visit their Download page to find the latest installer for your platform. Next, make sure that you've entered your login credentials correctly - if not, double-check them against the instructions we've provided here or on their Help pages. Finally, if all of those measures fail to help, please open a support ticket by clicking on this link and filling out the form as completely as possible. They will do their best to get back to you as soon as possible and help resolve whatever problem is preventing you from logging in. Thanks for using Zimbra!