Valley Obgyn Saginaw Mi Patient Portal is a great resource for patients seeking health information. The Patient Portal allows patients to schedule appointments, view their medical records, and more. To access the Portal, patients need to login. Here is how to do it:
What is the Valley Obgyn Saginaw Mi Patient Portal?
The Valley Obgyn Saginaw Mi Patient Portal is a patient portal that allows patients to view their medical records, book appointments, and much more. It also has a forum where patients can ask questions and share information.
How to Login:
To access the Valley Obgyn Saginaw Mi Patient Portal, you will need to login. To do this, you will need your patient number and password. To obtain your patient number, please contact the office directly. Your password will be sent to you via email once you have registered for the portal.
How to login to the Patient Portal
If you are a new patient, please follow these instructions to create your account. If you have already registered with the Patient Portal, please enter your login information below.
If you are an existing patient, please enter your personal login and password below. If you have forgotten your login information, please click on the "Forgot Password?" link on the left hand side of the Patient Portal homepage.
You will then be directed to a page where you can enter your email address and create a new password. After logging in, please click on "My Profile" on the top right hand corner of the homepage to view all of your account information.
If you have any questions or problems logging in, please contact their office at (989) 521-8500.
What can I do on the Patient Portal?
There are many things you can do on the Patient Portal, depending on what you're looking for. Here are some basics:
- View your account history and charts
- View your prescriptions
- Manage your appointments
- Communicate with your doctor and staff
- Track changes to your health
To learn more about each feature, use the links below.:
- View your account history and charts:\ http://patientportal.saginawmi.gov/accounting/historical_charting.jsp
- View your prescriptions:\ http://patientportal.saginawmi.gov/prescriptions/
- Manage your appointments:\ http://patientportal.saginawmi.gov/appointments/
- Communicate with your doctor and staff:\ http://patientportal.saginawmi.gov/contactus.jsp
- Track changes to your health:\ http://patientportal.saginawmi.gov/healthtrack/ \
My account information is incorrect. What can I do?
If you are having trouble logging in to your account, please try the following:
1. Reset your password by going to "My Account" and entering your email address and new password into the appropriate fields. If you do not remember your password, click on "Forgot Password?" below and you will be sent an email with instructions on how to reset it.
2. If you have tried both of the above steps and still cannot log in, please contact them at [masked] and we will be happy to help you out.
How do I change my password?
If you have forgotten your password, please follow these instructions:
1. Click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link in the top right corner of their website.
2. Enter your email address in the "Enter Your Email Address" field and click on the "Send Reset Code" button.
3. You will receive an email with a new password, which you should use to log in to their website.
Can I share my patient information with other physicians?
There are a few ways to share your patient data with other physicians. One way is to create an account on the Valley Obgyn Saginaw Mi Patient Portal and log in. You can then share your information by clicking on the "share this profile" link at the top of the page. Another way is to export your patient data using their Export Patient Data tool and email it to your physician colleagues.
Can I add or edit my clinical information?
Yes! You can add or edit your clinical information on the Patient Portal. To login, go to the Patient Portal and click "Login." You will be prompted to enter your username and password.
Can I contact the Valley Obgyn Saginaw Mi from outside
The Valley Obgyn Saginaw Mi Patient Portal provides a way for patients to connect with their healthcare provider from anywhere in the world. Patients can create an account and access their health information, appointment calendar, and more. To login, patients will need to enter their registration number and password.