Univision, one of the largest Spanish-language networks in the United States, offers employees a personalized portal where they can manage their work and personal lives. This Univision Employee Portal tutorial will show you how to login and access your account.
How to login to Univision Employee Portal
In order to login to the Univision Employee Portal, you will need: your employee ID number, your password, and your network username and password. Here are instructions on how to login:
1. Visit the Univision Employee Portal at https://portal.univision.com/. (You will need to create a new account if you don't have an account already.)
2. Enter your employee ID number in the "Employee ID" field and click the "Log In" button.
3. Enter your password in the "Password" field and click the "Log In" button.
4. Click the "My Profile" link in the main navigation bar to view your personal profile information. If you do not have a profile, click the "New Profile" link in the main navigation bar to create a new profile. Note that you must be logged in to view your personal profile information.
5. Click the "Settings" link in the main navigation bar to access your settings page. On this page, you can change your password, select which networks you want to be able to use the portal from, and more.
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your Univision Employee Portal login credentials, follow these steps to change your password.:
1. Log into the Univision Employee Portal by visiting www.univision.com/employeeportal.
2. Click on the “My Account” link in the top left corner of the homepage.
3. On the My Account page, click on the “Password” link in the bottom right corner.
4. Enter your current password and click on the “Change Password” button.
5. Type in a new password and confirm it.
6. Click on the “Save Password” button to finish setting your new password.
How to update your contact information
If you would like to update your contact information, you can do so by clicking on the "Contact Info" link on the left hand side of the page. You will be taken to a form where you can enter your new contact information.
How to unsubscribe from Univision Employee Portal
Unsubscribing from the Univision Employee Portal is easy. Here's how:
1. Log in to your Univision Employee Portal account.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, click on the "My Account" link.
3. On the My Account screen, under "Subscription Options," click on the "Unsubscribe" link next to the Univision Employee Portal subscription you want to unsubscribe from.
4. If you have multiple subscriptions, select the one you want to unsubscribe from and click on the "Unsubscribe" button next to that subscription.
How to dispute a charge on your credit card
The Univision Employee Portal allows employees to login and view their account information, including charges and payments. If there is a charge on your credit card that you believe was not authorized, you can dispute the charge through the portal.
To dispute a charge on your credit card, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Univision Employee Portal.
2. Click on “My Account” under the “Settings” menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Under “My Charges,” click on the charge you want to dispute.
4. On the “Details” page for that charge, click on “Dispute This Charge” under “Options.”
5. Enter your information into the fields provided and click “Submit Dispute Request.” Your request will be reviewed by Univision and a response will be sent to you in accordance with their policy.
How to report a problem with Univision Employee Portal
If you experience a problem logging in to the Univision Employee Portal, please follow these steps:
-Go to the employee portal and sign in. If you are not already logged in, click on the “Sign In” link in the top menu.
-Click on the “Employee Login” link on the left side of the screen.
-Enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact your supervisor or HR representative.
-If you are having difficulty accessing any of the features of the employee portal, please email [email protected] with as much information as possible including: your login name and password, device type and version, browser type and version, operating system and version, and description of the problem.
Univision Employee Portal is a great way for employees to get access to their company's information, files and other resources from anywhere in the world. If you are an employee of Univision and need help logging into your portal, be sure to check out their tutorial below.