If you're a parent looking to access the University of Alabama Parent Portal, you've come to the right place. In this article, we'll show you how to login and use the portal's many features.
How to login to the University of Alabama Parent Portal
If you are a parent of a student at the University of Alabama, you can login to the parent portal to keep up-to-date on your student's academic progress, athletics schedules, and more. To login, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to www.ua.edu/parentportal.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click on "Log In."
4. You will be taken to a screen where you can view your student's information, as well as important updates and notifications about the university.
How to manage your account
If you have never logged into the University of Alabama Parent Portal before, you will need to do so now. The Parent Portal is a web-based system that allows parents and guardians to manage their student’s account information and access to campus resources. You can log in by clicking on the link below:
Upon logging in, you will be prompted to enter your Username and Password. Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of your student’s account information, including:
* Student Profile: This section contains your student’s full name and ID number as well as the dates of the semester(s) they are registered for at UA. You can also view their grades, credits earned, and cumulative GPA.
* My Campus: This section contains helpful tips and resources about campus life such as meal plan information, location of campus buildings and services, and more.
* Financial Aid: This section provides information about financial aid such as scholarships and grants available to students. You can also apply for financial aid online through this portal.
* Academics: This section
How to add or manage students
If you are a parent of a student attending the University of Alabama, you can use their Parent Portal to add or manage your student’s account. To add or manage your student’s account, follow these steps:
Log in to the Parent Portal using your UA email and password. Go to Student Accounts > My Students (located on the left side of the screen). Click on Add a New Student. In the Add New Student form, enter your student’s name and email address, and click Continue. On the next screen, you will be asked to select your student’s major. If you do not know your student’s major, select All Majors. You will then be asked to input your student’s grades for all courses taken at UA. Select all courses, and click Submit. Your new student will now appear in the My Students section of the Parent Portal. To manage your student’s account, follow these steps: Click on My Students in the upper-left corner of the Parent Portal screen. From here, you can view all of your students’ information, including their grades and majors. You can also request that your student turn in their coursework
How to add or manage staff
If you are a parent or staff member of the University of Alabama, you can add or manage your account information on the Parent Portal. Logging in is easy and takes just a few minutes.
How to add or manage programs
Adding a new program to your University of Alabama Parent Portal is easy. First, click on the Programs tab and select Add Program. You will then be prompted to enter the following information: Name, Description, and Contact Information. Next, click Submit to add the program to your portal.
Managing your programs is also easy. Just click on the program you want to manage and click on the Edit link located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. You will then be able to update the information about the program, including contact information and availability.
How to add or manage courses
If you are already a student at the University of Alabama and have an Alabama NetID, you can log in to the Parent Portal. If you are not a student at UA and do not have an Alabama NetID, please follow the instructions below.
To login to the Parent Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to http://parentportal.ua.edu/.
2. Click on Login.
3. Enter your NetID and password into the appropriate fields.
4. Click on Log In.
How to report an issue
If you have an issue with the University of Alabama Parent Portal, here is how to report it.