Tui Agents is an AI-powered chatbot that allows you to manage your accounts and book tickets online. To login, follow these simple steps:
Step One: Open the Tui Agents app and sign in. If you don’t have it installed, click here to download it for free from the App Store or Google Play.
Step Two: In the top right corner of the main screen, click on the three lines in a triangle. This will open up the Settings menu.
Step Three: On the Settings menu, under ‘Login Details’, enter your email address and password. Click on ‘Save Changes’.
That’s all there is to it! You can now use Tui Agents to manage your online accounts and book tickets.
How to login to your Tui Agent
If you are already logged in to your Tui Agent and want to login again, please follow these steps:
1. Click the 'Login' button on the top right hand corner of the homepage.
2. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click 'Log In'.
3. If you have forgotten your password, please enter your email address and click on the link that will be sent to you to reset it.
4. You will now be logged in to your Tui Agent and can start using all the features that it has to offer!
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset it:
1. Visit the Tui Agents login page.
2. Enter your email address and password in the fields on the left side of the page.
3. Click the "Forgot your password?" link in the middle of the page.
4. Enter your new password in the "New Password" field and click the "Reset Password" button.
How to change your email address
If you have ever tried to login to your Tui Agent account and had trouble, you may have noticed that the email address field is blank. Here we will show you how to change your email address so that you can login successfully.
How to unsubscribe from Tui Agent emails
To unsubscribe from Tui Agent emails, follow these steps:
1. Click on the link in the email that you want to unsubscribe from.
2. On the page that opens, click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the email message.
3. You will then be taken to a confirmation page where you can confirm your decision to unsubscribe from their emails.