Are you having trouble logging into your Tm Associates Resident Portal? In this article, we will show you how to login and access your account.
What is the Tm Associates Resident Portal?
The Tm Associates Resident Portal is a website that allows residents, family members, and visitors to access their resident's health information, medication schedules, calendar events, and more. The website is user-friendly and can be accessed from any computer with internet access.
To logging in to the Resident Portal:
1. Navigate to https://tmassociates.org/resident-portal/.
2. Enter your resident’s unique identifier (e.g., social security number or driver’s license number).
3. Click “login”.
4. Use your login credentials to log in. If you have forgotten your login credentials, click “forgotten password?” on the login screen and enter your resident’s unique identifier and date of birth.
How to login to the Resident Portal
If you are a current TM Associates resident and have not registered for the Resident Portal, please follow these steps to register:
1. Go to the Resident Portal website (https://residentportaltmass.com/).
2. On the home page, click on “Login” in the upper right corner.
3. Enter your username and password in the boxes that appear.
4. Click on “Log In”. You will now be directed to the main page of the Resident Portal.
How to use the Resident Portal
If you are an employee of Tm Associates, you can use the Resident Portal to access your personal information and calendar. To login, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Resident Portal at http://www.tmassociates.com/resident-portal/.
2. Enter your name and password in the login fields and click on the Login button.
3. You will be directed to your personalized homepage. On this page, you can view your personal information, including your contact information and calendar.
How to manage your account
If you have forgotten your password, or just need to reset it, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account on the Tm Associates Resident Portal.
2. Click the My Account link in the top navigation bar.
3. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click Login.
4. If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Your Password link on the My Account page and follow the instructions in the log-in form.
5. If you have lost your account, contact them at 800-243-8290 and we will help you create a new account.
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, or need to change it, follow these steps:
1. Click the "Forgot your Password?" link on the login screen.
2. Type in your email address and click the "Forget Your Password" button.
3. Type in a new password and hit the "New Password" button.
4. Type in your new password again and hit the "Confirm New Password" button.
5. Click the "Log In" button to log in to your Resident Portal account.
How to unsubscribe from email notifications
If you no longer want to be notified of new blog posts, you can unsubscribe from email notifications by following the instructions below.:
1. Log in to your Tm Associates Resident Portal account.
2. Click on the "My Profile" tab at the top of the page.
3. Under "My Email Preferences," click on the "Unsubscribe" link next to the email notification you would like to unsubscribe from.
In this article, we will be discussing how to login to your Tm Associates Resident Portal. I hope you find this information helpful and that you have a great day!