If you are new to Bellamy, or just need help logging in for the first time, we have detailed instructions for you below. Once you have logged in, feel free to explore their portal and make the most of your stay at Bellamy.
How to login to the Bellamy Resident Portal
To login to the Bellamy Resident Portal, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to http://bellamy.ucsd.edu/.
2. In the upper left-hand corner of the page, click on the "Login" link.
3. Enter your UC San Diego username and password in the appropriate fields and hit "Log In."
4. If you are a resident advisor, staff member, or faculty member, you will be directed to the "My Account" page. From here you can manage your profile, view your messages, and access other resources available through the portal.
How to use the Bellamy Resident Portal
If you are a Bellamy resident, you can use the Resident Portal to access your account information, calendar, notices and other important information. The portal is accessible from any computer with internet access. You can also download the Bellamy Resident Portal app for your mobile device.
How to find information on Bellamy Properties
If you're looking for information on Bellamy Properties, you can access their resident portal to find all the latest news, events and updates. The resident portal is a great way to stay up-to-date on what's happening at Bellamy, as well as find out about current offers and discounts.
To login to the resident portal, click here. Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all the information you need on their website. You can also find out about their latest developments and see what's going on in the community.
We hope that you find the resident portal helpful and informative!
How to submit a request for service or report a problem
If you need help with anything on campus, the Bellamy Resident Portal is a great resource. Just log in and search for what you need. You can also submit requests for service or report problems.
How to sign in to other MyTown websites
To sign in to MyTown websites, follow these steps:
1. Click the MyTown logo located in the top left corner of any website.
2. In the "Sign In" box, type your MyTown username and password.
3. If you have not created a MyTown username, you will be prompted to do so. Once you have signed in, all of your MyTown information will be automatically logged in.
How to unsubscribe from notifications
If you want to unsubscribe from notifications, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the "Notifications" tab on the Bellamy Resident Portal.
2. Under the "My Notifications" heading, select the "Unsubscribe" link.
3. Enter your email address in the "Unsubscribe From Notification Emails" field and click the "Submit" button.
How to report inappropriate content on the Bellamy Resident Portal
If you see content that is inappropriate, please report it. To do this, go to the menu on the left and select "Report Inappropriate Content." You will be asked to provide some information about what you saw, and then your report will be submitted to their team for review.