If you're a student at Santa Rosa Junior College and you need to login to your student portal, here's how to do it! First, go to the home page of the student portal and click on the "Log In" link in the top right corner. Then, enter your user name and password. If you're having trouble logging in, please contact the Student Affairs office at (707) 539-2233. Thank you for using the student portal!
How to Login to Student Portal Santa Rosa
Login to the Student Portal at www.santarosafreepress.com with your username and password.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact the Student Portal office at (707) 543-3237.
How to Access Your Student Account
To login to your student account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to MySRSB.com.
2. Click on the "Student Portal" link in the left-hand navigation bar.
3. In the "Student Portal" page, click on the "Login" link in the upper-right corner of the page.
4. Enter your mySRSB username and password into the appropriate fields and click on the "Login" button.
5. If you have forgotten your mySRSB username or password, please email us at [email protected] and we will help you reset it.
How to Make a Change or Update Your Profile
If you want to make a change or update your profile on the Student Portal, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Student Portal using your username and password.
2. Click on the “My Accounts” link in the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the My Accounts page, click on the “Profile” tab.
4. On the Profile page, under “Personal Information,” click on the “Edit Profile” link.
5. Enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Update Profile” button.
6. If you have any questions about making changes or updates to your profile, please contact their support team at [email protected].
How to Report a Issue with Your School Account
If you experience an issue with your school account, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the problem. First, Login to your school portal and try to resolve the issue. If you still cannot solve the problem, please email [email protected] with as much information as possible, including your school ID number, the full URL of the page where the problem occurred, and a screenshot of the error message.
How to Add or Remove a School
If you are a student and have never logged into the Student Portal, or if you need to login for a new school year, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Student Portal website at www.studentportalsanta Rosa.org and sign in.
2. Click on My Account in the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the My Account page, click on Add or Remove Schools in the left column.
4. Enter your school name and email address in the appropriate fields, and click Save Changes.
5. You will now be taken to the My Account page for your chosen school. Click on Log In in the top right corner of the screen to enter your login information.
Tips for Making the Most of your Student Portal Santa Rosa Experience
You've just made the biggest investment of your academic career, so it's important to make the most of your Student Portal Santa Rosa experience! Follow these tips to get started and you'll be able to access all the resources and tools you need to succeed.
1. Log in every day. The first thing you'll want to do is log in every day so that you have a history of your activity. This way, you can track your progress and find any errors or omissions.
2. Use the search function. The search function is a great way to find information quickly. For example, if you're looking for a course schedule, try searching by course name or subject area.
3. Use the filters to customize your experience. You can filter the results by course, professor, or keyword. This will help you focus on what you're looking for and make it easier to find what you need.
4. Use the My Courses tab to manage your courses. On this tab, you can add, delete, or modify courses; view your grades; and see information about upcoming exams and lectures.