If you're having trouble logging into your Strayer University Icampus Portal, here are some tips on how to login.
What is Strayer University Icampus?
Strayer University Icampus is a suite of online resources that offers you an opportunity to connect with Strayer College and the Strayer community. You can use the Icampus portal to access course materials, student services, and more. How do I login to Icampus?
To login to Icampus, you will need your Strayer ID and password. To create your account, visit the Icampus login page and follow the instructions.
How to Login to Strayer University Icampus
If you are a new student, or have forgotten your Strayer University Icampus login, this guide will help you get back on track. To login to Icampus, first click the Login link on the main menu. Then enter your name and password in the appropriate fields and click the Log In button. If you have forgotten your password, please follow these instructions to reset it.
How to Access Your Student Records
To access your student records at Strayer University Icampus Portal, you will need to login. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Click the MyStrayer link on the home page of the Icampus Portal.
2) In the left-hand navigation bar, click User Accounts.
3) In the user accounts list, click your name to open your account.
4) On the main content area of your account, click Login.
5) Enter your username and password and click Login.
How to Change Your Password
If you have forgotten your password, or if you need to change it, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to the Icampus Portal.
2. Click on “My Account” in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on “Change Password” in the drop-down menu next to your name.
4. Enter your current password and new password in the appropriate fields, and click “Next”.
5. If you have set a password reminder, you will be prompted to enter that information as well. Click “Finish” when ready.
Troubleshooting Icampus Logins
If you are having trouble logging into your Icampus account, follow these steps:
1. Verify that you have entered the correct username and password.
2. Check to see if your computer is connected to the Internet and has an active connection.
3. Try using a different browser to access your Icampus account.
4. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and then try logging in again.
5. In addition, make sure that you are using the latest version of the Icampus Web browser plugin.
If you are having trouble logging in to the Strayer University Icampus Portal, here is a step-by-step guide on how to login:
1. Go to http://icampus.strayer.edu/.
2. Click on the “Login” link in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Enter your username and password into the appropriate fields and click “Login”.