If you are a patient at St Mary's Amsterdam, you will need to login to their Patient Portal in order to access your medical records and other important information. Here is a guide on how to do this:
What is the St Mary's Amsterdam Patient Portal?
The St Mary's Amsterdam Patient Portal is a new online tool that allows patients to access their health records and medication history, as well as communicate with their doctors and nurses. To access the portal, patients need to login using their patient number or email address. Patients can also create an account to keep track of their medical history and medications.
How to Login to the Patient Portal
To login to the patient portal, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Patients" tab on the main menu and then click on the "Login" button.
2. Enter your patient number or name and click on the "Login" button.
3. You will be taken to a screen where you can enter your registration information. Click on the "Next" button to continue.
4. In the next screen, you will be asked to choose a primary doctor. If you have more than one doctor, you can select one of them by clicking on the "Select Primary Doctor" button. If you are not registered with a primary doctor yet, click on the "Register With A Primary Doctor" button and enter your doctor's contact information.
5. You will now be asked to choose a clinic or hospital from which you would like to receive your care. You can either select a clinic from the list or search for a specific clinic by typing in its name or address. Once you have chosen a clinic, click on the "Next" button to continue.
6. In the next screen, you will be asked
How to Use the Patient Portal
If you are a patient at St Mary's Amsterdam, you can use their Patient Portal to keep track of your medical appointments, medication prescriptions and health information. To login to the Patient Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to their website stmarys-amsterdam.nl and sign in with your login credentials.
2. Click on the "Patient Portal" link in the main menu.
3. Enter your full name and email address in the appropriate fields, and click "Login".
4. You will be prompted to enter your password. Type it in and click "OK".
FAQs about the Patient Portal
The Patient Portal is a new online service that allows patients to access their health records, view medication logs and track their journey through healthcare.
Patients can login to the Patient Portal using their username and password or by scanning their barcode. Once logged in, they can browse their records, view medication logs and track their journey through healthcare.
The Patient Portal is currently available at St Mary's Amsterdam. For more information, please visit their website or contact the Patient Services Desk on +31 20 627 7000.
If you are a patient at St Mary’s Amsterdam and are experiencing any difficulties with your account, please follow these simple steps to login:
-Open the ‘My Account’ page
-Enter your Username (this is the unique number that appears on all of your hospital documents)
-Select ‘Login’ from the menu on the left hand side
-Enter your Password (this is the same password you use for all of your online accounts) and click ‘Log In’