Spherion Employee Portal is a centralized system that allows employees to access their records, report concerns and questions, and receive notifications about company policies and events. In this article, we will show you how to login to Spherion Employee Portal.
How to Login to the Spherion Employee Portal
If you are a current employee of Spherion, you can login to the Employee Portal to access your employee information and resources. The steps below will show you how to login:
Step 1: Go to www.spherion.com and sign in.
Step 2: In the left-hand navigation bar, click on "Employee Portal."
Step 3: On the Employee Portal page, click on "Login."
Step 4: Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click on the "Log In" button.
How to Change Your Password
If you have forgotten your password, or need to change it, follow these steps:
1. Click the "Forgot Password" link on the login page.
2. Enter your email address and password in the corresponding fields, and click the "Create New Password" button.
3. If you do not have an email address registered with Spherion, enter your name in the "Email Address" field and click the "Create New Password" button.
4. Click the "Log In" button to return to the main page.
How to Logout of the Employee Portal
If you need to logout of the Spherion Employee Portal, follow these steps:
1. Click the "Logout" link on the Homepage.
2. Enter your user ID and password in the fields provided and click Log In. If you are using a guest user account, please enter your email address in the "Email" field and click Login.
3. If you are not logged in, the login page will display a message asking you to log in.
If you're looking to login to your Spherion Employee Portal, there are a few different ways you can do it. First, you can use the login page on their website: https://www.spherion.com/login/. If that doesn't work for you, or if you need help logging in from a mobile device or another computer, be sure to check their support pages for more information: https://www.spherion.com/support/. Finally, if all of those options fail and you just need to log in urgently, don't hesitate to call us at (855) 474-2020 and we'll be happy to assist you!