Southwark Planning Portal offers residents of Southwark the ability to access planning applications, surveys, permits and more. In this article, we'll show you how to login and use the portal.
How to login to Southwark Planning Portal
Logging In to Southwark Planning Portal:
1. To login to the Southwark Planning Portal, click the Log In link at the top of the home page.
2. Enter your user name and password and click Log In.
3. Your user name and password are case-sensitive.
4. If you have forgotten your user name or password, click the Forgot Your Password link on the right side of the home page and enter your email address in the provided field. a reset code will be sent to that email address.
How to use the Southwark Planning Portal
If you are a new user of the Southwark Planning Portal, or have not logged in for a while, please follow these steps to login:
1. Click on the "login" button on the top right hand corner of the main page.
2. Enter your username and password in the appropriate boxes, and click on "login".
3. You will be taken to a page where you can review your current account status and settings. If you have any questions, please contact them at [email protected]
What are the benefits of using the Southwark Planning Portal?
The Southwark Planning Portal provides users with access to a variety of resources and tools that can help them to plan and manage their residential, commercial, and public spaces. The portal offers users the ability to view zoning information, access permit information, submit applications, and more. Additionally, the portal allows users to collaborate with others on planning projects. The benefits of using the Southwark Planning Portal include increased efficiency and transparency in planning processes, as well as better communication between residents, businesses, and government officials.
Limitations of the Southwark Planning Portal
The Southwark Planning Portal is a useful tool for accessing planning applications and other information about the planning process in Southwark. However, there are some limitations to the portal that should be considered when using it.
First, the portal is only available online. This means that it cannot be used to access planning applications or other information if you are unable to access the internet. If you need to use the portal in an offline mode, you will need to download the software and access it through a computer with internet access.
Second, the portal is only available in English. This means that it is not possible to use it to access planning applications or other information in other languages. If you need to access planning applications or other information in a language other than English, you will need to find another source of information.