Are you looking for a way to make logging in to your Smartflex Student Portal easier? If so, you're in luck! In this article, we'll show you how to login and access your account.
How to login to Smartflex
To login to your Smartflex Student Portal, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your MyISP or school's portal.
2. Click on Student Portal in the left-hand navigation pane.
3. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields, and click Log In.
4. If you have multiple accounts with Smartflex, select the account you want to use from the drop-down menu next to Login Name. The default account is "Default".
5. If you have questions about using your Smartflex account, please contact them at [email protected].
How to view your student account information
If you have forgotten your username or password, you can reset them by following the instructions below. If you still cannot access your account, please contact their customer service department at 1-866-912-3456.
To view your student account information:
1. Log in to the Smartflex Student Portal by clicking the "Log In" button on the top right hand corner of the home page.
2. Click on "Your Account" in the left hand column.
3. Enter your username and password to login and click on the "Login" button.
4. You will now be able to view all of your account information including grades, classes, and notes.
How to add or edit your personal information
If you are a new student, or have not registered with Smartflex, please follow these instructions to add or edit your personal information.
To add your personal information:
1. Log in to the website using your NetID and password. If you have forgotten your NetID or password, please contact the Help Desk.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
3. In the “Personal Info” section, enter your name (first and last), email address, and phone number. Save your changes.
4. If you have a troubleshooting question about registering for classes, please visit their How to Register for Classes guide for more information.
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, or just want to change it, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Smartflex Student Portal account.
2. Click on the My Account link in the top right corner of the homepage.
3. On the My Account page, click on the Password Change link in the menu on the left.
4. Type in your current password and your new password twice each into the appropriate fields. Click on the Change Password button to finish.
How to report a problem
If you're having trouble logging in to your Smartflex Student Portal, here are a few steps you can take to report the problem.
First, check to see if you've typed in the correct username and password. If you have, make sure you're using the correct characters and capitals.
If you've checked both of those things and still can't log in, there might be a problem with your browser or Flash plugin. Try reinstalling both of those items and see if that solves the problem.
If none of those steps work, please let us know at [email protected] and we'll do their best to help you out.