If you are looking for a way to securely manage your health records and appointments, you should check out the Scranton Orthopedic Patient Portal. This online system allows you to easily book appointments, view medical records, and more. In this article, we will show you how to login and use the Scranton Orthopedic Patient Portal.
How to sign up for the Scranton Orthopedic Patient Portal
If you are a patient in need of orthopedic care, the Scranton Orthopedic Patient Portal is the perfect resource for you. The portal is a online system that allows patients to access their medical records, receive notifications about new appointments, and more.
To sign up for the portal, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to www.scrantonorthopedicpatientportal.com and click on the “Join” button in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on “Sign In”.
3. You will be brought to a page with updates and news from your doctor’s practice. Click on the “My Info” tab to view your medical records and account information.
How to login to the Scranton Orthopedic Patient Portal
If you are a patient registered with Scranton Orthopedic, you can log in to their Patient Portal to access your medical records, view appointment history and more. Here's how:
1. Go to www.scrantonorthopedic.com and sign in.
2. On the left side of the screen, under "My Account," select "Patient Portal."
3. Enter your patient ID number (found on your registration certificate or on your driver's license) in the "patient id" box and click "Log In."
4. You will be prompted to enter your password. If you have forgotten your password, please contact them at 1-877-SCRANTON-OPT (1-877-722-6766).
What are the benefits of using the Scranton Orthopedic Patient Portal?
The Scranton Orthopedic Patient Portal is a user-friendly website that allows patients to access their medical records, review their medication history, and communicate with their physician. The portal also provides information about upcoming appointments and events. Patients who use the portal can save time by scanning and emailing paperwork to their doctor.