If you're a student at Schoolcity, you probably know that their student portal is one of the most important tools we offer. It's a place where you can manage your classes, connect with other students, and much more. In this article, we'll show you how to login to your student portal and start using it!
How to login to Schoolcity Student Portal
If you are a student at one of the schools in Schoolcity, you can access your Student Portal to get information and resources about school, classes, and campus life. To login to the Student Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://studentportal.schoolcity.com/.
2. Enter your Schoolcity user name and password.
3. Click on “Log In” in the top right corner to log in.
What are the different sections of the Student Portal?
The different sections of the Student Portal are: registrations, grades, transcriptions, and notifications.
To login to the Student Portal, follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Log In" button in the top right corner of the main page.
2. Enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields.
3. Click on the "Log In" button to confirm your login.
4. You will now be directed to the "Student Profile" page. Here you can view your current registration information as well as grades and transcripts for all of your courses taken at Schoolcity.
How to find information you need
If you're new to Schoolcity, or just need a refresher on how to use the portal, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in using your Schoolcity username and password. If you don't have a username or password, please sign up for an account now.
2. In the left-hand navigation bar, click "My Profile." This will take you to your personal profile page.
3. On the right-hand side of your profile page, under "Settings," click "Log In."
4. Enter your Schoolcity username and password and click "Log In."
5. On the main screen of the portal, under "My Accounts," click on the name of the school district you attend (for example, "Oakland Unified School District"). You'll see all of the resources and information available to students in that district.
How to submit a problem or suggestion
If you have a problem or suggestion with the Schoolcity Student Portal, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account at https://studentportal.schoolcityonline.com/.
2. Click on “My Profile” in the top left corner of the page.
3. On the My Profile page, click on “Submit a Problem or Suggestion” in the top right corner.
4. Fill out the form and click submit.
How to update your personal information
If you have forgotten your Schoolcity username or password, follow these simple steps to retrieve them:
- Log in to your Account page.
- Click on the "Forgotten Password" link next to your username.
- Enter your email address and click on the "Reset My Password" button.
- Follow the instructions to create a new password.
How to unsubscribe from Schoolcity emails and newsletters
If you no longer wish to receive emails from Schoolcity, please unsubscribe using the link in the footer of each email. You can also unsubscribe by following the instructions below:
1. Open your email and click on the "unsubscribe" link located in the footer of each email.
2. Follow the instructions that are provided.
If you are a school administrator or student and need to login to the Schoolcity Student Portal, here is how you can do it:
1.Go to www.schoolcity.com
2.Click on "Student Portal" in the left-hand menu (above "My Account").
3.Enter your username and password in the boxes that appear and click on "Log In."