If you work at Royal Oaks, you need to know how to login to the Employee Portal. Here's how to do it:
1. Go to royaloaksep.com and sign in.
2. On the main page, click on "Employee Portal" in the left column.
3. In the center of the page, click on "Login."
4. Enter your username (usually your first and last name), your password, and click on "Log In."
5. You're done!
How to login to the Royal Oaks Employee Portal
If you are an employee of Royal Oaks Hospital and would like to access the Employee Portal, please follow these instructions.
To login to the Employee Portal:
1. Go to royaloakshospital.com and click on the "Employees" tab in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
2. In the "Employees" tab, click on "Login" in the lower left corner.
3. Enter your User ID and Password in the login form, and then click on "Login". You will be redirected to a new page where you can start accessing your account information.
How to use the Employee Portal
If you are a Royal Oaks employee, you can use the Employee Portal to manage your profile, access your pay and benefits information, and more! To login to the Employee Portal, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to https://portal.royaloakshousing.com/.
2. Enter your user name and password in the login form.
3. Click the "Log In" button at the top of the page.
4. You will be taken to your personal employee portal page.
How to manage your account
If you are new to Royal Oaks and have not yet registered for an account, please follow these steps:
1. Go to their website and click on the “Employees” link in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the page. This will take you to their employee portal.
2. On the employee portal page, click on “My Account” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. On the My Account page, you will need to create a username and password. You can also choose to have your password sent to your email address. Once you have created your account and logged in, you will be able to access all of your account information, including your paychecks and leave balances.
How to request a password reset
If you forget your password, or if you need to change it, please follow these instructions.
To request a password reset:
1. Click the login link in the upper right corner of the homepage.
2. Enter your email address in the "Email" field and click "Submit."
3. Click "Forgot your Password?" in the menu that appears, and enter your email address again.
4. Enter your current password in the "Password" field and click "Submit."
5. A new password will be sent to your email address. Please remember to update your password if you change it elsewhere!
How to change your password
To change your password, please follow these steps:
1) Log into the Royal Oaks Employee Portal.
2) Click on “My Profile” in the top left corner of the screen.
3) On the My Profile page, click on “Change Password” in the top right corner.
4) Enter your new password in the “New Password” field and confirm it in the “Confirm New Password” field.
5) Click on “Update Profile” to save your changes.
How to cancel your subscription
If you no longer need access to the Royal Oaks Employee Portal, you can cancel your subscription by clicking on the "Cancel My Subscription" link at the bottom of any page in the portal.
How to contact Royal Oaks
To contact Royal Oaks, please use the following methods:
- Telephone: (281) 998-4000
- Fax: (281) 998-4010
- Email: [email protected] Oaks.com
To login to their employee portal, please visit their website and follow the instructions on the homepage.