Are you new to the Patient Portal? If so, we have written a few tips on how to login and get started! In this article, we will cover the different ways you can login to the portal, as well as how to navigate through it. We hope that this article will help you get started in your journey of finding quality medical care!
What is the River Oaks Family Medicine Patient Portal?
The River Oaks Family Medicine Patient Portal is a patient portal that provides you with access to your health information, including your medical records and medications. You can also view lab results, communicate with your provider, and find information about local health services.
To login to the River Oaks Family Medicine Patient Portal, follow these steps:
1. Log in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot Password?" next to your email address on the home page of the portal. A new password will be sent to the email address associated with your account. If you do not have an email address associated with your account, please contact their office at (713) 893-2000 for assistance resetting your password.
2. Click on "My Account" to enter additional personal information, such as your name and contact information. You can also update your personal information by clicking on "Edit Profile."
3. To view and print your medical records, click on "My Records." To order additional copies of your medical records, click on "Order New Copies."
4. To view and update your medication information, click on "Medications
How to Login to the Patient Portal
If you are a patient of River Oaks Family Medicine, their Patient Portal is an important part of your health care experience. To login, follow these steps:
1. Go to their website at www.riveroaksfamilymedicine.com and click on the “Patient Portal” link in the left column under “About Us.”
2. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Log In” button.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can review your account information, including your medical history and medications. You can also access your appointment history and see photos of their facilities.
How to Use the Patient Portal
If you are new to the Patient Portal, we recommend that you read through the following instructions before logging in. After reading this guide, you will know how to:
- Enter your first name, last name and email address into the login form;
- Choose a password; and
- Log in to your account.
Please note that if you have already created an account on their website, please use that account to log in. If you have not yet created an account, please click on the "Create an Account" button below and follow the instructions.
How to Use the Patient Portal
1. Enter your first name, last name and email address into the login form on the homepage of their website.
2. Click on the "Create an Account" button below to create an account on their website. This will allow you to access all of their features (including logging in to your patient portal).
3. Once you have created your account, click on the "Log In" button below to log in to your patient portal.
4. Enter your user ID and password into the login form, and click on the "Log
What are the Benefits of Using the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal provides a convenient way for patients to stay connected with their doctor and receive important health information. Patients can access their accounts, book appointments, and track their health information from any device.
Some of the benefits of using the Patient Portal include:
- Increased convenience: Patients can access their account from any device, which makes it easier for them to stay connected with their doctor and receive important health information.
- Increased safety: The Patient Portal is secure, so patients can trust that their personal information will be kept confidential.
- Improved communication: The Patient Portal allows doctors and patients to communicate more easily by providing a way for them to share health information.
Tips for Making the Most Out of the Patient Portal
If you're not already using the patient portal, now is the time to start! The patient portal is a great way to keep track of your health and to get connected with your doctor and staff. Here are some tips for making the most out of the patient portal:
1. Log in each time you visit the website.
2. Keep your login information handy. You'll need it to access your medical records and other important information.
3. Follow the links in messages from your doctor and staff. They could lead you to important information or services that you need or want to use.
4. Share your experiences with others by leaving comments on blog posts or sending feedback to [email protected]