Racine Unified Employees can now login to the Employee Portal using their credentials from their My Racine account. This article provides instructions on how to login to the Employee Portal using your My Racine account.
Racine Unified Employee Portal How to Login
If you are looking to access the Racine Unified Employee Portal, you will need to login first. To login, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Racine Unified Employee Portal home page at www.racineunified.org.
2. Click on the “Login” link in the upper-right corner of the home page.
3. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Login” button.
4. You will now be logged in to the Racine Unified Employee Portal.
Racine Unified Employee Portal Password Reset
If you forget your Racine Unified Employee Portal password, don’t fret! There is a way to reset it easily and quickly. Here are the steps:
1. Log into the Racine Unified Employee Portal at https://portal.racineunified.org/.
2. Click on “User Management” in the main menu bar at the top of the page.
3. Select “Password Recovery” from the drop-down menu next to “Login Status.”
4. Under the “Password Recovery” heading, click on “Reset Password.”
5. Enter your old password in the “New Password” box and confirm it by clicking on the “OK” button.
6. Enter your new password in the “New Password (again)” box and confirm it by clicking on the “OK” button.
7. Click on the “Save Changes” button to save your changes and return to the main User Management screen.
8. Click on the “Log Out” button at the top of the User Management screen to log
Racine Unified Employee Portal Change Password
If you have forgotten your Racine Unified Employee Portal login information, follow these instructions to reset your password.
Log in to the Racine Unified Employee Portal by visiting https://portal.racineunified.org/. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact them at (262) 521-2000.
Click on “My Profile” in the top right corner of the screen.
On the My Profile page, click on the “Change Password” link in the top left corner.
Enter your current password in the text box and click on the “Submit” button.
Your new password will be displayed onscreen and you can log out of the portal by clicking on the “Logout” link in the top right corner of the page.
Racine Unified Employee Portal Lost Password
If you have forgotten your Racine Unified Employee Portal login information, follow the steps below to regain access.
1.Click on the link for “Login” on the main menu of the Racine Unified Employee Portal.
2.Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Log In” button.
3.If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link next to your username and enter your email address in the “Create New Password” field. A new password will be emailed to you.
4.If you have forgotten your username, click on the “Forgot Username” link next to your email address and enter your first name in the “Create New Username” field. A new username will be emailed to you.
Racine Unified Employee Portal My Profile
If you have not already done so, please create an account on their new Employee Portal.
To access your profile, please follow these instructions:
1. From the main menu, select "My Profile."
2. Enter your Username and Password and click "Login."
3. You will be directed to the homepage of the Employee Portal. There you will see your name at the top and all of your current departmental information below it. To the right of your name is a link that says "Edit Profile" which you can use to update or add information about yourself. Departmental information includes: Job Title, Department, Division, etc. Below this information is a list of contact information for various departments in Racine Unified School District. Clicking on any of these links will take you to a page detailing that particular department's responsibilities and how employees can get help with those tasks. If there is no link for a particular department, that means that that department does not currently have any employees assigned to it.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving district email notifications, please click on the link at the bottom of each email notification message and follow the instructions from there.
Racine Unified Employee Portal Access Rights
If you are an employee of Racine Unified, you have the right to access the Employee Portal. You can login to the portal using your username and password or by using your employee ID number. The login process is simple, and you can access the Employee Portal from any computer that has internet access. Here are some tips on how to login to the Employee Portal:
-First, go to www.racineunified.com and sign in.
-Click on "Employee Portal" in the left-hand column of the home page.
-Enter your user name and password (or employee ID number) into the appropriate fields, and click on "Login."
-You will be taken to a screen that asks you to confirm your login. Click on "Confirm," and you will be taken to the Employee Portal homepage.
-You can now browse through the various pages of the Employee Portal.
Racine Unified Employee Portal Email Addresses
If you are an employee of Racine Unified School District and want to access your district-wide email, you will need to create a login account through the Employee Portal. You can create your login account by clicking on the "Login" button on the main navigation bar of the Employee Portal. Once you have logged in, you will be directed to a page where you can enter your email address. You will then be able to log in to your account and access all of your district-wide email addresses.