Primary Portal is an online portal that allows parents to manage their student's academic information. In this article, we will show you how to login to Primary Portal and access your student's information.
How to Login to Primary Portal
Primary Portal is a web-based system that administrators use to manage their school's website. To login to Primary Portal, click the Login link on the main menu, and enter your username and password.
How to Reset Your Password
If you have forgotten your password, or if you want to change your password, you can reset it here.
How to Change Your Email Address
If you have ever changed your email address, you know that it can be a pain to do it on all the different websites and services that you use. Luckily, there is a way to change your email address on Primary Portal without leaving the site. Here is how to do it:
1. Log in to Primary Portal.
2. Click on your name at the top of the page.
3. Under "Profile Settings," click on "Email."
4. Enter your new email address in the "Email Address" field and click on "Save Changes."
How to Change Your Username
If you have forgotten your username or need to change it, follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your Primary Portal account.
2. Click on the Settings button in the upper right corner of the page.
3. In the Settings window, click on User Accounts.
4. Under Your Profile, click on the Username field and enter your new username.
5. Click on Save Changes at the bottom of the window.
How to Cancel Your Account
If you want to cancel your account, please follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your primary portal.
2. Click on the My Account link in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on the Cancel My Account button on the right side of the My Account page.