If you're a parent of a child in Jericho Public Schools, then you know just how important it is to have access to all the important information about your child's education. That's where Powerschool Jericho Parent Portal comes in! This free online tool allows you to easily sign in and access all the important school records and school newsletters. Just enter your username and password, and you're ready to go!
How to login to Powerschool Jericho Parent Portal.
If you're new to Powerschool Jericho, or just need to login for the first time, there are a few steps you need to follow. To start, click on the LOGIN link on the main homepage.
Once you're logged in, you'll see the main dashboard. On the left side of the screen, you will see a bunch of tabs - General, Activities, Links and Tools. The General tab is where you can find all your account information, such as your username and password. The Activities tab is where you can manage your classes and materials. The Links tab is where you can find useful resources for parents, and the Tools tab helps you manage your classes and files.
To add a class or file to your portfolio, click on the ADD CLASSES or ADD FILES tab respectively and select the type of file (PDF, Word document etc). Then enter the title of the class or file and click on OK. You can also add a new student to a class by clicking on the ADD STUDENT button and filling out their information. Finally, add any notes or comments about the class before clicking on SUBMIT CLASSES OR SUBMIT FILES.
How to manage your account and preferences.
If you’re new to the Powerschool Jericho Parent Portal, or just need a refresher on how to login, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the home page of their website and click “LOGIN” in the top right hand corner.
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Click “SET PREFERENCES” in the top left hand corner.
4. In the “HOME PAGE” section, select which pages you would like to have open when you log in (default is all).
5. In the “ACCOUNTS & PASSWORD SETTINGS” section, select which account(s) you would like to have access to (default is all).
6. Click “SAVE PREFERENCES” in the top right hand corner.
How to add new students and parents.
Login to the Powerschool Jericho Parent Portal by clicking on the "Log In" button in the top right corner of the home screen. You will need your Powerschool ID and Password. If you have not created a Powerschool ID yet, you can do so by clicking on the "New User" link on the home screen and filling out the form. Once you have logged in, click on the "Add New Student" or "Add New Parent" link in the main menu. The following instructions will guide you through adding new students or parents.
How to reset your password oraccount if you have forgotten it.
In order to reset your password or account, please follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to the Powerschool Jericho Parent Portal at www.powerschooljericho.com.
2. Click on "My Account" on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Click on "Reset Password or Account."
4. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on "Reset."
How to request a copy of your child’s school records or report card.
Requesting a copy of your child’s school records or report card is easy with the Powerschool Jericho Parent Portal. Follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account on the Powerschool Jericho Parent Portal.
2. Click on “My Account” in the top left corner of the page.
3. On the My Account page, click on “School Records & Report Cards” in the left column.
4. On the School Records & Report Cards page, click on “Request a Copy” in the right column.
5. On the Request a Copy page, enter your child’s name and other required information. You will also need to provide your child’s school name and address if you have them available.
6. Click on “Submit Request” to submit your request. Your request will be processed and you will receive a confirmation email notification with the results of your request shortly after submission.
How to change your email address or contact information for your student(s).
If you've ever had to change your email address or contact information for your student in Powerschool Jericho, you know it's not an easy task. Here's how to do it on the Parent Portal:
1. Log in to the Parent Portal.
2. Go to "My Accounts" on the left-hand side.
3. Click on "Account Details" under your name.
4. Under "Contact Information," click on "Email Address."
5. Enter your new email address in the box that pops up and hit "Update."
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for any other contact information you need to update for your student(s).
How to unsubscribe from their emails or newsletters if you
haven't used them in a while:
If you're not using their newsletters or emails and have not for a while, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send. If you have signed up for their newsletters but have since stopped using them, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter that you no longer see in your Inbox.