There are a lot of different ways to login to your portal, but we’ve gathered some of the most common tips and tricks here so that you can get started as quickly as possible.
How to login to your portal
If you have forgotten your portal login credentials, or just want to refresh your memory, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your portal. If you're not already logged in, click the Login link on the top toolbar.
2. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click Log In.
3. If you have multiple portals, select the one you want to work with from the list on the left side of the window. (If you don't have a portal yet, we recommend that you create one.)
4. Click the My Portals tab on the right side of the window.
5. Click the Login link next to the portal you want to work with. (If this link isn't active, click the Login link at the top of the page.)
6. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click Log In.
How to create a new account
If you have not already done so, please create a new account by following these easy steps:
-Click on the link that says "Sign In" located in the top right corner of this page.
-Enter your full name and email address.
-Click on the "Create Account" button.
Once you have created your account, please login to access all of the features of this blog. To login, click on the link that says "Login" located in the top right corner of this page. Enter your full name and email address and click on the "Login" button.
How to change your password
If you forget your Portal password, you can change it by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab.
2. On the "Account Details" page, click on the "Change Password" link under the "My Profile" heading.
3. Enter your current password and choose a new password that is at least 8 characters long. The new password must include at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one symbol. If you are having trouble choosing a good password, their support team may be able to help you create a custom password for your account. You will need to confirm the new password by clicking on the "Confirm New Password" button.
4. Click on the "Request Password Reset Code" link if you would like us to send you a code to reset your password remotely. After you have entered all of the information and confirmed the new password, click on the "Update Profile" button to save your changes and return to the main Portal page.
How to view your account information
To view your account information, login to the portal and click on the "My Account" link in the upper right corner. This will take you to a page where you can see all of your account information, including your username, password, and email address. You can also access this page by clicking on the "Account" link in the main navigation bar.
How to cancel your subscription
If you are having trouble logging in to the portal, there is a simple solution. You can cancel your subscription by going to your account settings and clicking on the “Cancel Subscription” link next to the subscription you want to cancel.
How to troubleshoot common issues
If you are having trouble logging in to your Portal, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
First, make sure you are using the latest version of the Portal software. If you are not sure if you are using the latest version, click on the "version history" tab on the toolbar and it will tell you what version of the Portal software you are using.
If you are using the latest version of the Portal software and still experience problems logging in, try these steps:
1. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and that your browser is up-to-date.
2. Open your browser and type "portal" into the address bar.
3. Click on the "portal" icon that appears in your browser window.
4. If you are prompted for a login name and password, enter your user name (e.g., [email protected]) and password (e.g., 123456).
5. If you are not prompted for a login name and password, click on "sign in."
6. On the left hand side of the portal window, under "Log In," click on "
How to get support
If you have any questions or problems logging in to your portal, you can get help from their support team. Our support hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm EST. You can access their support website by clicking the link below: