Have you lost your Portal password and can't remember the new one? Don't worry, this article will show you how to reset your password using a few simple steps.
How to reset your password
If you forget your Portal login password, follow these steps to reset it:
1. Log in to your Portal account by clicking on the "Login" button in the top left corner of the main screen or by entering your email address and password in the login form on their website.
2. Click on the "Settings" link on the left side of the screen and then click on the "Account" tab.
3. Under "Login Password", enter your current Portal login password and click on the "Reset Password" button.
4. Enter a new password for your Portal account and confirm it by clicking on the "Reset Password" button again.
5. After you have reset your password, you will be able to log in to your Portal account without having to remember your login password anymore.
How to login to your portal account
If you have forgotten your portal password, follow these steps to reset it:
1. Navigate to the login page of your portal account by clicking on the Login link in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Enter your email address and password into the fields provided and click on the Login button.
3. If you are prompted to create a new password, enter your current portal password into the New Password field and click on the Create Password button.
4. You will be redirected to the login screen again where you will be able to confirm that you want to reset your password by clicking on the Reset Password button.
How to manage your portal account
If you have forgotten your portal password, or if you want to reset it, there are a few ways to manage your account. You can use the login screen in your portal, or you can use the reset password form on the portal home page.
How to contact them if you have any questions
If you have any questions about the Portal Password Reset process, please contact them at [email protected]. We are more than happy to help!