If you are having trouble logging into your Portal Msrp account, you might be experiencing one or more of the following issues: You entered the wrong username and password combination
You have forgotten your username and password
You have forgotten your user ID and password
You are unable to activate your device because you do not have the activation code
What is Portal?
Portal is a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution that enables businesses to manage their customer interactions in one place. It offers a variety of features, including customer service, sales and marketing automation, and collaborative work areas.
How to Login to Portal?
If you are not already logged in to Portal, you will first need to create an account. After creating an account, you can login using the following credentials: your portal username and password. If you have forgotten your portal username or password, please see the instructions below for how to retrieve them.
To login to Portal using your browser:
1. Navigate to http://[your-server]:8080/portal/login.html
2. Enter your portal username and password in the appropriate fields and click Submit.
3. You will be directed to the login page where you can verify your identity and continue logging in.
To login to Portal using a mobile app:
1. Open the Portal app on your phone.
2. Tap Log In at the top of the screen.
3. Enter your portal username and password in the appropriate fields and click Submit.
How to Login to Portal?
If you are having trouble logging in to your Portal account, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on the "My Portal" link on the Home page of the website.
Step 2: On the My Portal page, click on the "Login" link in the upper-right corner.
Step 3: Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on the "Login" button.
Please note that you will need to have signed up for a user account before you can login. If you have not yet registered for a user account, please follow these instructions.
How to use Portal?
Gateway Portal is a web-based application that enables you to manage your energy usage, receive alerts and reports about your home's energy use, and access helpful tools for conservation. To use Portal, you'll first need to create an account. Once you have an account, you can login using the following instructions:
1. Go to the Gateway Portal website and sign in.
2. In the top left corner of the screen, click Sign In.
3. In the Sign In dialog box, enter your username and password (or create a new account if you don't have one). Note: If you are using a corporate account, your password may be different than your username.
4. Click Sign In.
5. On the login screen, enter your username and password (or create a new account if you don't have one), and then click Login. You will be taken to the Login page.