Welcome to Pips Portal, their online portal that provides information and resources to students interested in pursuing a career in accounting. To access their resources and sign in to the portal, please follow these steps:
How to register for a Pips Portal account
To register for a Pips Portal account, visit the registration page and follow the steps. Once you have registered, you will be able to login to your account and start using the portal.
How to login to a Pips Portal account
If you don't have a Pips Portal account, you can create one by clicking the "Create Account" link in the navigation bar at the top of any page on the website. Once you have an account, you can login by entering your username and password in the corresponding fields on the login page.
If you already have an account and want to login, click the "Login" link in the navigation bar at the top of any page on the website. You will be taken to a login screen where you can enter your username and password.
How to view your account information
Login to your Pips Portal account and view your account information.
To login to your account, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Pips Portal account by clicking on the login button on the top right corner of any page.
2. Enter your user name and password and click on the login button.
3. You will be taken to the main dashboard of your account. Here you can see all of your account information, including:
- Your user name
- Your password
- Your username (displayed as a link)
4. If you need to change any of your information, simply click on the Change link next to that item and enter the new information into the fields that appear.
How to change your password
In order to login to your account, first you will need to change your password. To do this, please follow these steps:
1) Click the "Login" link on the top navigation bar of their website.
2) Enter your email address in the "Email" field and click the "Sign In" button.
3) Enter your new password in the "New Password" field and click the "Sign In" button.
4) You will now be taken to the "My Account" page. Here you will see a section labeled "Password Change". Click this link to update your password.
How to update your contact information
If you want to update your contact information, please follow these steps:
1.Log in to the Pip Portal.
2.In the left-hand column, click on "Account Info."
3.In the "Contact Info" section, click on the "Update Contact Information" button.
4.Enter your new contact information in the fields provided and click on the "Update Contact Information" button again.
5.You will now be returned to the "Account Info." page.