Having trouble logging into your Parent Portal? Follow these simple steps to get started!
Parent Portal Login Page
Login Page: https://login.wonderopolis.org/
To login to your Parent Portal account, first navigate to the Parent Portal Login Page: https://login.wonderopolis.org/. In the upper left corner of the page, you'll see a blue "Log In" button. Click it to log in to your account.
If you're already logged in, you'll see the main Parent Portal page:https://login.wonderopolis.org/. On the left side of the page, you'll see a list of all of your children's accounts. To log in to an account, click on its name in the list. You'll then be taken to the account's login page, where you can enter your username and password.
If you've forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the login page and follow the instructions that appear there. You can also contact them if you need help logging in to your account.
How to create an account
If you are a parent of a child at the school, you can create an account on the parent portal to manage your child's education. To create an account, click the link in the email that was sent to you when your child registered for school. You will need to provide your name, email address, and password. Once you have created an account, you can access many important features of the parent portal.
How to login to your Parent Portal account
To login to your Parent Portal account, simply enter your Username and Password into the login form below. If you have not created a Username and Password yet, please do so now by clicking on the 'Create Account' link at the top of this page. Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of the features of your Parent Portal account!
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, or if you want to change it, you can do so through the Parent Portal. To login to the Parent Portal, follow these steps:
1. From any computer in your network, open a web browser and go to the Parent Portal website (https://parentportal.k12.or.us).
2. In the “Home” section of the Parent Portal website, click on “Login” in the top left corner.
3. Enter your username (the email address that you used to create your account) and password in the appropriate fields and click “Log In”.
4. If you have multiple children on your account, each child’s individual account information will be displayed in the login form. If you only have one child on your account, their school name will be listed as the user name and “Parent” as the password field. You can then enter their login information to log them into their account.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset it:
1. Log in to the Parent Portal.
2. Click the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the login page.
3. Enter your email address and click the “Reset Password” button.
4. Confirm your new password by entering it again into the “New Password” field and clicking the “Reset Password” button.
Reporting issues with the Parent Portal
If you are having trouble logging in to the Parent Portal, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Go to https://parentportal.ucsd.edu and sign in using your UC San Diego eID and password.
- If you are still having trouble logging in, try resetting your password by clicking on the My Account link in the top right corner of the Parent Portal home page and selecting Reset Password.
Congratulations! You have created a parent portal and are ready to start welcoming parents and students into your school. The first step is to create an account for parents, which can be done by following these simple steps:
Once you have registered for an account, you will need to set up your login page. This page will allow parents access to their student's grades, attendance information, and much more. To create your login page, follow these steps:
First, decide on the layout of your login page. Will it be a single-page site? If so, what pages should be accessible from the homepage? How many sections do you want on the main menu (i.e., Home & School Info, Academics & Activities)? What type of content should appear in each section? Once you have decided on the layout of your login page, begin creating the various elements that will make it look professional and inviting to parents. In this article we will focus on creating a custom header and footer for their parent portal login page.