Need help logging in to your Nwhs Portal account? In this article, we'll show you how to do just that - no matter what device you're using!
How to login to Nwhs Portal
If you are having trouble logging in to your Nwhs Portal account, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue:
- Make sure you are using the correct login credentials.
- Reset your password if you have not done so recently.
- Check that you have entered your portal username and password exactly as they appear on your computer or device.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your username or password, follow these steps to reset them:
1. Go to the login page and enter your email address in the "Log In" text field.
2. Click on the link that says "Forgot your Username?"
3. Enter your new username in the text field and click on the "Reset Password" button.
4. Click on the link that says "Forgot your Password?"
5. Enter your old password in the text field and click on the "Reset Password" button.
How to change your email address
If you have ever changed your email address on the NWHS Portal, you know that it's not always easy to find the new address. In this article, we will show you how to change your email address on the NWHS Portal.
How to block or unblock someone from viewing your profile
If someone you don't want to see on your profile (Blocked) tries to view your profile, you can block them. To do this:
1) Log in to your Nwhs Portal account.
2) Click the Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3) On the Profile screen, under "Settings," click "Blocking."
4) In the "Blocking" screen, under "Who can view my profile?" select the person you want to block.
5) Click "Block."
How to report a problem with Nwhs Portal
If you experience a problem with Nwhs Portal, you can use their How to report a problem with Nwhs Portal guide to get help.