If you are a student at NMIMS and you have forgotten your login information, don't worry! In this article, we will show you how to login to the Nmims Student Portal so that you can access your account information and course materials.
How to sign up for an Nmims account
If you are a student and you want to use the Nmims Student Portal, the first thing you need to do is sign up for an account. To do this, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Nmims website and click on the "Login" link in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Enter your username and password and click on the "Sign In" button.
3. You will now be taken to the main login screen where you can select which services you want to use. Select "Student Portal" from the list and click on the "Log In" button.
4. You will now be taken to a new screen where you can select your school district or college. If you are not sure which district or college you are registered with, please contact your school's administrative office. Once you have selected your school district or college, click on the "Next" button.
5. On the next screen, you will be asked to provide some basic information about yourself. This includes your name, email address, and password. Please make sure that all of your information is correct before clicking on the "Next" button.
How to login to your Nmims account
If you have forgotten your password or just need to update it, follow these steps:
1. From your Nmims homepage, click on the 'Account' link in the top left corner.
2. On the 'Account' page, enter your Username and Password in the boxes provided and click on the 'Submit' button.
3. If you have not already done so, create a new Password for your account by entering 8 characters of random text in the 'New Password' box and clicking on the 'Create' button.
4. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to the main page of your account where you will find all of your current information and settings.
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps to change it:
1. Log in to the Nmims Student Portal.
2. Click “My Account” on the toolbar at the top of the screen.
3. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click “Login”.
4. Click “Forgot Your Password?” in the lower right corner of your My Account screen.
5. Enter your email address and click “Create New Password” to create a new password.
6. Type your new password in the “New Password” field and click “OK”.
7. Click “Log Out” on the toolbar at the top of the screen to log out of the Nmims Student Portal and return to the main website.
How to unsubscribe from Nmims
To unsubscribe from Nmims, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Nmims account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Under “Account Settings,” click on the “Unsubscribe” link next to the student you want to unsubscribe from.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to unsubscribe.
Other resources available on the Nmims website
Nmims offers a variety of resources for students. This includes information on courses, scholarships, and student services.
To login to the Nmims website, students need to first create an account. Once logged in, students can access their course information, find scholarships and financial aid opportunities, and more.