If you are a patient at Neurology Associates, you have likely been using the Patient Portal to manage your health information. In this article, we will show you how to login to the Patient Portal and access your medical records.
What is the Neurology Associates Patient Portal?
The Neurology Associates Patient Portal is a website that provides patients with access to their medical records, appointment schedules, and more. To use the portal, patients must first create an account. After creating an account, patients can access their records, view appointment information, and more.
To create an account, patients can visit the Neurology Associates Patient Portal website or visit one of the following locations:
-The neurology clinic in which they are receiving care
-A community health center near them
-A participating hospital
Once a patient has created an account, they will need to provide some basic information such as their name and email address. After providing this information, patients can login to their account and start using the Patient Portal.
If you have any questions about using the Neurology Associates Patient Portal, please feel free to contact their office at (414) 277-2400.
How to Log Into the Patient Portal
The Neurology Associates Patient Portal is a secure website that allows patients to access their health information, including their medical records, medications, and appointment information. To log in to the Patient Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to www.neurologyassociates.com/patients/.
2. Click on the “Log In” button in the upper left corner of the homepage.
3. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Log In” button.
4. You will be taken to a page where you can view your account information, including your name, patient ID number, current insurance information, and contact information for their office staff.
How to View Your Health Information
If you're looking for information about your health, the Neurology Associates Patient Portal is a great place to start. You can access your health information, see lab results, and manage your appointment calendar all from one place. Here's how to login:
To sign in to the Patient Portal, first click on the "Login" button on the top right of the homepage. You'll need your Username and Password. If you're having trouble logging in, please contact their Customer Service Department at 1-800-Neurology (1-800-633-6734).
Your Username is your name on file with Neurology Associates, and your Password is the password you created when you registered with them. If you forgot your Username or Password, please call their Customer Service Department at 1-800-Neurology (1-800-633-6734).
How to Add a New Patient
If you are a new patient, please follow these steps:
1. Click on "My Account" in the top right corner of the homepage.
2. In the "My Account" page, click on "Add a Patient."
3. In the "Add a Patient" page, enter your name and contact information.
4. Click on "Create Account."
5. Your new patient account will be created and you will be redirected to the "My Patients" page. Log in to your patient account and enjoy the benefits!
How to Contact a Doctor or Nurse
If you need to contact a neurologist or nurse, you can do so through the Neurology Associates Patient Portal. The Patient Portal is an online resource that allows patients and families to access information about their health and medical history, track their health care journey, and communicate with their doctors and nurses. To login to the Patient Portal, click here.
How to Make a Payment
If you have any questions about your account, or need to make a payment, please follow these easy steps:
1. Log in to your Neurology Associates Patient Portal account. If you don't have an account, create one now.
2. Click on the "My Account" link at the top of the page. This will take you to a page where you can see all of your account information.
3. On the "Payment Information" page, click on the blue "Make A Payment" button. This will take you to a new page where you can enter your information and make your payment.
4. Once you have made your payment, return to the "My Account" page and click on the "Thank You" link in the lower-right corner of the page.
We hope this article on how to login to the Neurology Associates Patient Portal has been helpful. If you're having trouble logging in, or if you just want to be sure you're using the correct username and password, please read through this guide carefully. And if you have any other questions about the portal, don't hesitate to reach out to their team! We are happy to help.