If you're a student at Nepean High School, you'll need to login to the school's website in order to access your student records, sign up for classes, and more. Here's how to do it:
Step 1: Go to the Nepean High School website and click on the "Log In" button in the top right corner of the page.
Step 2: Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click on "Log In".
Step 3: You'll now be taken to the main school website. Click on "Home" in the navigation bar at the top of the screen to continue.
Step 4: On the home page, click on "Student Records" in the left column.
Step 5: You'll now be able to access your student records, including grades, attendance records, and more.
How to login to the Nepean High School Student Portal
If you are a Nepean High School student and have not already created an account on the portal, you can do so by clicking on the sign in button in the top right corner of the homepage.
Once you have logged in, you will see the main menu on the left-hand side of the screen. The first thing you should do is click on the My Academics tab to view your current grades and coursework. You can also use this tab to submit assignments and requests for information from staff. You can also access your personal information, such as your contact information and photo.
The second tab on the main menu is My Learning Opportunities. This tab includes information about all of the extracurricular activities that are available at Nepean High School. You can find out more about each activity by clicking on its title or image. Once you have clicked on an activity, you will be able to see all of the details about it, including how many spots are available and how much it costs to join.
The last tab on the main menu is My Profile. This tab contains your login credentials as well as your profile picture. If you ever need to change your password or update your contact
How to sign in
NHS has a new student portal that is user-friendly and allows students to easily access their records, grades, and more. To sign in, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://portal.nepeanhs.on.ca/.
2. Enter your school login and password. If you have forgotten your login or password, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 613-580-4000 or 1-800-565-4357 (toll free).
3. Click on My Account on the right side of the screen.
4. On the My Account screen, click on Login.
5. Enter your school email address and password (the same one you used to sign in to the portal). You will then be taken to a screen where you can confirm your username and password. Click on Log In to finish setting up your account.
How to reset your password
If you forget your Nepean High School student portal password, there are several ways to reset it.
1. Log into your account and click on the My Account link in the top right corner of the home page.
2. Click on the Password Recovery link in the drop-down menu next to your name.
3. Enter your email address and click on Reset Password.
4. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password if you have forgotten it.
How to change your username
If you have forgotten your username, please follow these instructions to change your username.
1. Log in to the Nepean High School Student Portal (http://portal.nepeanhs.ca/login)2. Click on "My Account"3. In the "username" field, type your new username4. Click on "save changes"5. If you want to keep your old username, you can click on "remember this username" and it will be saved in your account for future visits6. If you want to delete your old username, click on "delete my account" and it will be permanently deleted
Please note: If you forget your password, please follow these instructions to reset your password:
1. Log in to the Nepean High School Student Portal (http://portal.nepeanhs.ca/login)2. Click on "My Account"3. In the "password" field, type your new password4. Click on "save changes"5. If you want to keep your old password, you can click on "remember this password" and it will be saved in your account for future visits6.
How to add a new student
If you are a new student at Nepean High School, you will need to create an account on their website before you can login and start using their services. To create an account, click the link in the header of every page on their website, or go to their registration page. When you get to the registration page, enter your name and email address. You will then be asked to provide your phone number. Once you have filled out all the necessary information, click the Create Account button. Your account should now be created! You can login to your account by entering your name and email address into the appropriate boxes on their website, and clicking the Login button. If you have forgotten your password, please contact them at [email protected] and we will help you retrieve it.
How to get help
If you're having trouble logging into your Nepean High School student portal, there are a few things you can do to get help.
First, try resetting your password. This can be done by clicking the "Forgot Password" link on the login page, filling out your information and clicking the "Reset Password" button. If that doesn't work, you can contact Nepean High School's website support team by emailing [email protected] or calling 613-237-3070.
Nepean High School is committed to providing the best possible student experience. To enable their students to access their personal information and resources, we have created a portal that allows them to login using their school username and password. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact them at [email protected] for assistance. Thank you for choosing Nepean High School!