If you are a patient at Myrtle Street Health Care Center in Wilmington, Delaware, you may be wondering how to login to the patient portal. In this article, we will show you how to login to the patient portal and use it to access your medical records, view your appointments online, and much more!
How to login to the Myrtle Street Patient Portal
If you are a patient at Myrtle Street Medical Center, you can use their Patient Portal to easily access your medical records, schedule appointments, and communicate with your health care team. To login, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to www.myrtlestreetmedicalcenter.com and sign in.
2. On the main page, click the “Patient Portal” link in the header area.
3. Enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields and click the “Login” button.
4. You will be taken to the main Patient Portal page. To view your medical records, click on the “My Records” link on the left hand side of the page. To schedule an appointment, click on the “Appointments” link on the right hand side of the page.
How to find information about a patient
If you are looking for information about a patient who is currently being treated at Myrtle Street Hospital, the Patient Portal is a great resource. The Patient Portal allows patients to view their medical records, track their progress, and communicate with their doctors and nurses. To login, follow these instructions:
1. Go to the Patient Portal website at www.myrtlestreethospital.org.
2. Enter your patient’s Last Name (first letter of last name) and Date of Birth in the appropriate fields on the homepage.
3. Click on the “login” link in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Enter your Patient Identification Number (PIN) in the “Login with PIN” box and click on “Log In”.
5. Your username will be displayed in the text field below and you can click on the “Sign In” button to commit your username and password to memory for future use.
How to view medications a patient is taking
If you are a doctor or nurse caring for a Myrtle Street patient, you can access important medication information by logging into the Patient Portal. The Patient Portal is an online resource that provides easy access to patient records, medications, and correspondence. You can login to the Patient Portal by visiting mymstr.org and clicking on "Login." Once you have logged in, click on "Medications" in the left-hand menu. From here, you can view a list of all the medications your patient is taking, as well as the dose and time of each dosage. You can also print out this information if you need to take it with you. If your patient is receiving multiple medications, be sure to check the box next to each one to indicate which one is responsible for which symptom. Finally, under "Correspondence," you will find any letters or notifications from doctors or other medical professionals. If there is a problem with a medication your patient is taking, be sure to contact your doctor immediately.
How to track vital signs and other health information for a patient
Patients can use the Myrtle Street Patient Portal to track vital signs, monitor Medi-Cal appointments, and more. Log in to the portal using your patient's ID number and password.
How to report concerns about a patient
If you have concerns about a patient, there are several ways to report them.
You can use the Myrtle Street Patient Portal to report concerns anonymously.
You can also contact the hospital’s Patient Relations department directly.
How to cancel or change a patient's appointment
If you need to cancel or change an appointment, please follow these instructions:
-Log in to the Myrtle Street Patient Portal.
-Click on "Appointments" on the left-hand side.
-Select the appointment you would like to Cancel or Change.
-On the right-hand side, click on "Cancel Appointment" or "Change Appointment".
If you are a Myrtle Street patient, be sure to sign up for their patient portal so that you can easily track your medications, receive communication updates and more. You can also use the portal to submit questions or feedback about your care. Be sure to visit their website or the patient portal page on their website for more information. Thank you for choosing us as your place of care!