Welcome to the Mid Suffolk Planning Portal. This website provides you with easy access to planning applications, planning documents, planning enquiries and more. To login, please enter your user name and password below. If you have any problems logging in, please contact them at [email protected]. Thank you for using the portal!
How to login to the Mid Suffolk Planning Portal
If you are a registered user of the Mid Suffolk Planning Portal, then you will be familiar with logging in. To login, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the home page of the portal and click on “Sign In” in the top right-hand corner.
2. Enter your username and password and click “Sign In”.
3. If you have not previously registered with the portal, you will be prompted to do so now. Click on the “Register” button and fill in your details.
4. You will now be able to access all of the features of the portal, including your account information and project submissions.
How to access your account
If you are a resident of Mid Suffolk, you can access your account on the Planning Portal by clicking on the "Login" link on the right hand side of the home page. You will then be directed to the login screen where you can enter your name and password. If you are not a resident of Mid Suffolk but would like to access the Planning Portal for research purposes, please contact them for more information.
How to submit changes or updates to your plans
If you are a property owner or developer with plans or updates to the Mid Suffolk Planning Portal, there are a few simple steps you need to follow in order to submit your changes or updates.
First, you will need to login to the Portal using your username and password. Once you have logged in, click on the ‘My Plans’ tab at the top of the page. On this tab, you will see a list of all of your plans that are currently accessible on the Portal.
Next, you will need to make any necessary changes or updates to your plans. To do this, simply click on the plan that you want to update, and then select the ‘Update Details’ button located in the lower right-hand corner of the window. This button will allow you to enter new information such as updated dates, text, images, or contacts.
Once you have completed all of your updates, click on the ‘Save Changes’ button located in the bottom right-hand corner of the window. Once your changes have been saved, it is time to submit them to the Portal.
To submit your changes or updates to the Portal, simply click on the
How to find out more about the planning process
If you're thinking of buying or renting in the Mid Suffolk area, then learning about the planning process is essential. Here's how to login to the Mid Suffolk Planning Portal and find out more about what's involved:
1. Go to www.mid-suffolk.gov.uk and enter your postcode into the search bar.
2. On the results page, select 'Planning Portal' from the dropdown menu on the left-hand side.
3. Click on 'Login' in the top right-hand corner of the screen and enter your user name and password.
4. Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to the 'My Plans' page. On this page, you can view all of your active planning applications and certificates of entitlement (COEs). You can also add comments or new information to any of your applications, or change your user name or password if you need to access them privately.
How to get in touch with them
If you have any questions or problems with theming the Planning Portal, please don't hesitate to contact them. We are here to help!
To get in touch with them, you can email us at [email protected] or call us on 01473 782020.
Thank you for reading their Mid Suffolk Planning Portal how to login article. If you have any questions or concerns about logging in to the portal, please don’t hesitate to contact them. We would be happy to help.