The Michael Okpara University Portal is a website that provides students and staff at the university with access to a range of resources and services. In this article, we will show you how to login to the portal using your university username and password.
How to login to Michael Okpara University Portal?
If you are a student, faculty or staff of Michael Okpara University, you need to login to the university portal in order to access your account and perform your daily tasks. Here is how to login:
1. Go to the university portal (https://portal.michaelokpara.ac.ke).
2. Click on "Login" in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Enter your username and password in the corresponding boxes and click on "Log In".
4. You will be redirected to the main page of the university portal where you can start using its various features.
How to reset your password?
If you have forgotten your password, or if you need to change it, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click "Forgot your password?" on the homepage.
3. Enter your email address and click "Reset Password." Your new password will be emailed to you.
4. If you still cannot remember your password, please contact them at [email protected]
How to make changes to your account settings?
If you have forgotten your login information, or need to make changes to your account settings, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Click the 'Login' link on the top left corner of the homepage.
2. Enter your email address and password into the corresponding fields and click 'Log In'.
3. If you have not registered for an account yet, you will be prompted to do so now. After completing the registration process, you will be able to continue on to step 4.
4. To change your password, click on the 'Password' link on the top right corner of the login screen and enter your current password into the field provided. Once you have updated your password, click on the 'OK' button to save your changes.
How to view your account information?
If you have created an account on Michael Okpara University portal, you can view your account information by clicking on the "My Account" link at the top of any page on the portal. This will take you to a page where you can view all of your account information, including your name, email address, password, and user profile.
How to contact the Michael Okpara University Support Team?
Michael Okpara University (MOU) students and staff are welcome to use the online support system to ask questions and seek assistance. The Michael Okpara University Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions or issues you may encounter while using the university’s website and online services.
To access the support system, follow these steps:
1. Launch Internet Explorer and enter the Michael Okpara University website address into the browser’s address bar. For example, http://www.mou.edu.ng
2. Click on the “Support” tab at the top of the page.
3. On the “Support” tab, click on “Contact Us” in the left-hand column.
4. Enter your contact details in the “Contact Us” form and click on “Submit”.
5. A message confirming your submission will be displayed, along with a link that will take you to a new page where you can begin your support request.
If you are having difficulties logging in to your account or using any of their online services, please visit their Help Centre for more information on