If you are looking for a quick and easy way to login to your McAfee Training Portal, then you have come to the right place! In this article, we will show you how to login using your email address and password.
How to login to Mcafee Training Portal
If you are new to McAfee Training Portal, you will need to create an account first. To create an account, click on the SIGN IN link in the top right corner of any page. Enter your email address and password (or create a new password if you have not already done so). After you have logged in, you will see the following screen: Click on the My Profile link at the top of the page. You will see the My Profile screen. On this screen, you can log out of your account or change your password. You can also view your Recent Courses and My Progress reports.
How to create an account
If you're looking to sign up for McAfee Training Portal, first make sure you have an account. Once you have an account, you can create a new account or login to your existing account.
How to join a course
If you are not already a McAfee Training Portal member, you can join now by clicking the link below. Once you have logged in, click on the "Courses" tab and follow the instructions to find and join a course that interests you.
Once you have joined a course, you will be able to access all of its materials and resources online, including videos, exercises and articles.
How to access your course materials
To access your course materials, you will need to login to the McAfee Training Portal. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the McAfee Training Portal using your username and password. If you have not created a username and password, click on the "Create a Username" link and follow the instructions.
2. Click on the "Course Materials" tab in the navigation panel on the left side of the screen. You will see a list of all of your courses, as well as links to each course's individual content pages.
3. Click on the link for the course you would like to access your materials for. This will take you to the course content page, where you can view and/or download your materials.
How to report a problem
If you are having trouble logging in to the McAfee Training Portal, please follow these steps:
1. First, make sure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Firefox. If you are using Firefox Quantum, we recommend upgrading to Firefox 64.0 or later.
2. Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet and that your browser is open.
3. Navigate to the McAfee Training Portal website by typing https://trainingportal.mcafee.com into your web browser’s address bar.
4. Enter your user name and password (if you have already logged in). If you have not yet logged in, you will be prompted to do so now.
5. If you still experience difficulty logging in, please follow these additional instructions:
a) Click on the “My Account” link located at the top of the portal’s home page.
b) On the My Account screen, click on the “Account Status” link located in the left column of the screen. c) Under “Status”, click on “Report
If you are looking for information on how to login to the Mcafee Training Portal, then this article is for you. In it, we will walk through the process of logging in, and provide some helpful tips along the way. If you have any questions or difficulties with logging in, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via their contact page. We would be happy to help!