Patients have long been accustomed to visiting their doctors' offices to get their health records and other pertinent information. With the advent of online patient portals, those same patients can now access their medical history, medications, and more from anywhere in the world. This guide will teach you how to login to your Lizabeth Riley Patient Portal account.
How to login to Lizabeth Riley Patient Portal
If you are new to the Lizabeth Riley Patient Portal, you will need to create an account before you can login. To create an account, click the "Create Account" link on the top right of the homepage. Once you have created your account, you will be able to access your account page by clicking on the "Login" link in the top left corner. You will need to enter your username and password in order to login. If you have forgotten your login information, please contact customer service at 888-721-0111 or [email protected] for assistance.
How to find your treatment options
If you're looking for information about your treatment options, you're in the right place. Our patient portal provides access to their latest treatments and therapies, as well as tools for managing your care. To login, follow these steps:
1. Enter your name and email address at the top of the page.
2. Click on "Login."
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to log in or create a new account.
4. If you have questions about logging in or using their site, please contact them at [email protected].
How to send feedback and questions
If you have any feedback or questions about the Patient Portal, please use the form below to send them to us. They will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your input!
How to access your account information
If you have been given a login name and password, enter them below to access your account information. If you have not been given a login name and password, or if you have forgotten your password, please contact them at [email protected] and we will help you to reset it.
If you have not been given a login name and password, or if you have forgotten your password, please contact them at [email protected]
If you are a Lizabeth Riley patient and need help logging in to your Patient Portal, follow these steps:
1. First, go to the Patient Portal home page (www.lizabethriley.com/patientportal) and click on the "Log In" button in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Enter your patient number (which is located on your ID card or medical record) and password into the appropriate fields and click on "Log In."
3. If you have forgotten your password, please contact customer service at 1-888-LRILEY1 (1-888-543-4539).