Kolej Dika Student Portal is a user-friendly online system that allows students to access their records, grades, and other educational information. In this article, we will show you how to login to the Kolej Dika Student Portal.
How to Login to Kolej Dika Student Portal
To login to Kolej Dika Student Portal, follow these simple steps:
1. Navigate to the website and click on the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. Enter your user name and password and click on the "Login" button.
3. You will be redirected to the main Kolej Dika Student Portal page where you can start browsing and studying!
How to Change Password
If you have forgotten your password, or if you just want to change it, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to the Kolej Dika Student Portal using your username and password.
2. Click on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
3. Enter your new password in the "New Password" text field and click on the "Update" button.
4. You are now ready to log in to the portal using your new password!
How to Report a Problem on Kolej Dika Student Portal
If you are having trouble logging in to the Kolej Dika Student Portal, there are a few things you can do to get help. First, try using the login form on the homepage. If that doesn't work, you can try resetting your password or contacting customer service. Finally, if all else fails, you can report a problem on the portal's feedback form.
If you are a Kolej Dika student and have not registered with them yet, please follow these steps to register:
-Visit their website at www.kolejdikas.edu.my and click on the "Login" link in the top right corner of the homepage.
-Enter your username and password (or create a new account) and click on "Log In." You will be redirected to the "My Account" page where you can manage your user settings, including your course roster and grades.