A kiosk is a computer system that enables a single user to interact with it by using a keyboard and a display to perform simple tasks. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to login to your Kiosk Admin account.
How to login to your Kiosk
If you are new to the kiosk admin area, or need to login for some reason, this guide will show you how to do it.
Resetting your password
If you have forgotten your login credentials for your Kiosk Admin account, you can reset your password using the following steps:
1. Log in to your Kiosk Admin account.
2. Click on the “Settings” link in the top navigation bar.
3. Click on the “Edit Profile” link in the “My Settings” section.
4. Under the “Personal Info” tab, enter your email address and password into the appropriate fields, and click on the “Save Changes” button.
5. Click on the “Reset Password” button to reset your password.
How to add a new user
Adding a new user to your kiosk is easy. Follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Users" link from the main menu.
2. Click on the "Add New User" button.
3. Enter the user name, password, and email address in the appropriate fields and click on the "Create User" button.
4. The new user will be added to the Users list and will have access to all of your kiosk's features.
How to deactivate a user
In order to deactivate a user, follow these steps:
1. Log into the kiosk admin panel.
2. Click the Users tab.
3. Select the user you want to deactivate from the list of users.
4. Click Deactivate User.
If you are having trouble logging in to your Kiosk Admin account, here are some troubleshooting tips.
1. Make sure you have the correct username and password.
2. Try resetting your password if you have forgotten it.
3. If you are still having trouble logging in, please contact customer service for assistance.