Kingscliff High School is a small school located in the heart of Sydney, Australia. KHS has been providing quality education to students since 1888 and offers a rich variety of courses and opportunities for its students. To help students access their school information and resources, Kingscliff has developed a student portal that allows them to log in and access their grades, attendance, discipline records, and more.
In this article, we will walk you through the steps necessary to login to the student portal at Kingscliff High School. Once you have completed the steps below, you will be able to access all the resources that the portal has to offer!
Kingscliff High School Student Portal How to Login
If you are a student at Kingscliff High School, and you need to sign in to your Student Portal, here is how you can do it:
1. Click the "Sign In" button on the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
2. Type in your username and password (both of which are the same as your school email address) and click the "Sign In" button.
3. If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the login page and enter your email address to get a new one sent to you.
Kingscliff High School Student Portal Policies and Guidelines
Welcome to the Kingscliff High School Student Portal! This website is designed to provide their students with a centralized location where they can easily access important school information, including academic and athletic records, student directories, and more. To use this site, you will first need to login. To login, please follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Click the "Login" button located in the top right corner of every page on the Student Portal.
Step 2: Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click the "Log In" button.
If you have any questions about using this website or have trouble logging in, please contact them at [email protected]. We hope you enjoy using their website!
Kingscliff High School Student Portal Academics
If you are a student at Kingscliff High School and have not yet registered for an account on the portal, please follow these simple steps:
1. Go to www.kingscliff.net and click on the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the home page.
2. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Log In” button.
3. You will now be taken to the My Portal page where you can create an account or log in with your existing account. If you do not have an account, click on the “Register Now” button and enter your name, email address, and birthdate in the appropriate fields. After you submit your information, a confirmation email will be sent to you that will activate your account.
4. Once you have registered for an account, go to My Portal and click on Academics in the left navigation bar. You will now be able to view all of your courses, grades, and reports.
Kingscliff High School Student Portal Sports
If you are a student at Kingscliff High School and want to access the Portal for sports, here is how to do it:
First, go to http://portal.kingscliff.edu.au/.
You will be asked to login with your username and password. If you have never used the Portal before, click on "New User" on the top right of the screen and follow the instructions.
Once you have logged in, you will see a menu on the left side of the screen. Click on "Sports".
You will then be able to access all of their sports information, including results, fixtures, rankings and more!
Kingscliff High School Parent Portal
Kingscliff High School Parent Portal provides parents with the ability to view their student’s information, sign up for notifications and access the school’s website. To login, parents will need to enter their MyKHS ID and password. If you are a parent and do not have a MyKHS account, you can create one by clicking here. Once logged in, you will be able to view your student’s information, sign up for notifications and access the school website.