If you're having trouble logging in to your Keystone Portal account, please follow these simple steps:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Keystone Portal app installed on your device.
2. Enter your username and password into the login fields on the main page of the portal.
3. If you're still having trouble logging in, please contact them at [email protected] for help.
How to login to Keystone Portal
If you are a new user of Keystone Portal, you will need to create an account first. Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of the features of Keystone Portal.
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
General information about Keystone Portal
Keystone Portal is a website created in order to provide online access to government services for residents of Pennsylvania. The website offers a variety of resources, including applications and services that can help you connect with government agencies and programs. To login to Keystone Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to the homepage of Keystone Portal.
2. Click on the Login link in the header menu.
3. Enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields.
4. Click Log In to complete the process.
How to create a new account
Login to your Keystone Portal account by using the following credentials: Login Name: admin Email Address: [email protected] Password:
Once you have logged in, click on the "My Account" link located in the top navigation bar. You will then be able to access your account's overview page. On this page, you will see a list of all of your active accounts. Click on the "New Account" link to create a new account.
Enter your login name and email address in the corresponding fields, and enter a password in the "Password" field. You will then be prompted to confirm your password. Click on the "Create Account" button to create your new account.
How to manage files and folders in Keystone Portal
If you're looking to manage your files and folders in Keystone Portal, you'll need to login first. Here's how:
1. Log in to Keystone Portal using your username and password.
2. Click on the "File" tab at the top of the screen.
3. Click on the "Manage Files" button.
4. On the "Manage Files" screen, you'll see a list of your files and folders. You can use this screen to move, copy, and delete files and folders.