If you are looking for a user-friendly interface to manage your inventory, and you are also looking for an online tool that can help you grow your business, then the Kardex Dealer Portal may be exactly what you are looking for. This portal allows dealers to easily view their inventory and track sales, as well as keep tabs on their profits and losses. In this article, we will walk you through the steps required to sign up for and login to the Kardex Dealer Portal.
How to create an account
If you are an existing Kardex Dealer, use the link below to sign in. If you are not yet a Kardex Dealer, create an account and follow the instructions below.
If you are not yet a Kardex Dealer, click here to create an account.
Once you have logged in, click on the "Blogs" tab at the top of the page. You will see a list of all of their blogs. Click on the "Kardex Dealer Portal" blog to access the instructions below.
2. If you are already a Kardex Dealer, sign in using the link below. If not, follow these instructions to create an account:
a) Click on "Login" in the upper right corner of any page on their website
How to login
If you are looking to explore the different features of the Kardex Dealer Portal, then you will need to login first. Here we will show you how to do this.
To login, first click on the ‘Login’ button located in the top right hand corner of the Kardex Dealer Portal. Once logged in, you will be able to access all of the different features of the portal.
To access the Login page, click on the ‘Login’ link located in the top left hand corner of every page on the portal. You will then be prompted to enter your username and password. If you have not previously created a username and password, then you can click on ‘Create Account’ to create a new account or use an existing account that you already have registered with Kardex.
How to find your Kardex Dealer Portal Username and Password
To login to your dealer portal, you will need the username and password that was emailed to you when you registered for the portal. To find your username and password, go to:
Log in using the username and password you received when registering for the portal.
How to change your Kardex Dealer Portal Username and Password
If you have forgotten your username or password for your Kardex Dealer Portal account, follow these instructions to change them.
1. Log in to your account on the Dealer Portal.
2. Click on "My Account" in the top navigation bar.
3. Under "Profile," click on "Username and Password."
4. Enter your username (the name you used when you created your account) and choose a strong password.
5. Click on "Update Profile."
6. Click on the email address associated with your account to activate the password reset link.
7. Enter the password reset code that was sent to your email address and click on "Complete Registration."
How to report a lost or stolen card
If you have lost or your card has been stolen, please follow these steps to report the issue:
1. Log in to your Kardex Dealer Portal account and click on the "My Account" tab.
2. Click on "Report a Lost or Stolen Card".
3. Complete the required fields and click "Submit Report".
4. Kardex will contact you to follow up with the details of your lost or stolen card.