Welcome to the High Society Staff Portal! This website is designed to help members of the High Society community keep track of their personal information and manage their membership account. In order to login and access your account, please follow these simple steps:
1. Log in using your Facebook or Google Account.
2. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields.
3. Click "Log In."
4. You will now be taken to your Administration page. From here, you can view all of your account information, make changes to your profile, and more!
How to Login to the High Society Staff Portal
If you are a staff member of High Society, and you need to login to the Staff Portal, here is how to do it:
1. Log in to your Google account (you probably already have this if you are a staff member of High Society).
2. In the Google search bar at the top of your screen, type "High Society Staff Portal" and press Enter.
3. On the page that pops up, click on the "Login" button in the upper-right corner.
4. Enter your username and password (the ones you used when you signed up for an account on the Staff Portal) and click on the "Log In" button in the lower-right corner.
5. Congratulations! You have now logged in to the Staff Portal!
How to Change Your Password
If you have forgotten your high society login password, or need to change it, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the high society staff portal at www.hsphsd.org.
2. Click on the "User Settings" link in the header bar on the left hand side of the page.
3. In the User Settings box, click on the "Password" link.
4. Enter your current high society login password in the "New Password" text box and click on the "Create Password" button.
5. Click on the "Login" button to log in to the staff portal with your new password.
How to Access Your Account
If you are having trouble logging in to your High Society Staff Portal account, below are instructions on how to access your account and make changes to your settings.
To access your account:
1. Click the link in the article header above that will take you to the High Society Staff Portal.
2. In the upper left corner of the page, click “Sign In”.
3. Enter your username and password.
4. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, enter your backup code in the “Two Factor Authentication” text field and click “Sign In”.
5. Once you have logged in, select “My Account” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
6. Under “My Account”, select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
7. Under “Settings”, select “Login Settings” from the drop-down menu.
8. Click the link next to your username in the list of users to open your login screen for this account. If you do not see your username in this list, it is possible that
How to Report a Problem
If you have a problem with their website, please follow these steps to report it.
Step 1: Go to their Help Center and search for the help article that corresponds to your problem.
Step 2: In the help article, find the contact information for us and use it to email us your issue. Please include as much detail as possible, including what you were trying to do when your problem occurred.
Step 3: If you still have problems after following these steps, feel free to reach out to us on social media or through their contact form. We would love to hear from you!
How to Contact High Society
If you are looking for information about contacting the High Society staff, you have come to the right place! Here we will outline how you can login to their website and find the information that you need. First, go to their homepage and click on the “login” button in the top left corner. This will take you to their login page. Once here, enter your name and email address into the appropriate fields and click on the “login” button. You will now be taken to their main page where you can find all of the information that you need about us!